His Baby Girl- Saeran X Baby! Reader

Saeran has always hated kids.

Why?

Because they were just too noisy, cry so much over silly things and they drool.
But one day after he comes home from getting drunk at one of the RFA's huge charity parties, he finds a little baby girl standing on his doormat, just staring at his door.
Saeran growls as he harshly pokes her in the back of her head.

"Oi, who the hell are you, Gremlin?"

The little baby girl slowly turns around and gazed up at the tall, scary man, her (e/c) eyes widening at the terrifying sight of him.
She then cries, screaming as she just stood there on his doormat.
Saeran clicks his tongue as he grabs a stick nearby and tries pushing her away with it.
He has always never wanted to touch a baby.
Why?
Because he thought that they were contagious and had little tiny germs all over them.

"Oi, stop crying, Gremlin! You're going to wake the neighbors!"

The baby girl wouldn't stop crying though, she just screamed even louder than before. Saeran sighs as he opens the door to his apartment and with his handy stick, he gently pushes her inside without making contact with her.
Once inside, he stays as far away as possible from her, hiding behind the couch in the process.

"Seriously, stop crying! Quit it! You scream even louder than the other girls I bring in here!"

Saeran then got an idea, an idea that he remembered back when he was young and what his brother Saeyoung would do whenever he was crying.
Saeran slowly approaches the little girl and starts making silly faces, causing her to stop crying and to then start giggling and clapping.
Saeran then started to giggle himself as he continued making funny faces, realizing that his stupid plan was working.
After calming her down, Saeran lays a few newspapers on the floor, carefully watching her out of the corner of his mint-colored eye.

"Okay Gremlin, you'll be sleeping here for tonight-"

He turns around, only to find her laying on the middle of his bed like a cat, purring as she rubs her face all over his covers. Saeran gasps as he quickly puts on black gloves and tries to pick her up.

"G-Get off my bed you little jerk! Your germs are getting all over it! Shoo! Shoo!"

The little girl was fast asleep however, quietly snoring as a small bubble comes in and out of her tiny nose.
Saeran sighs as he takes off the gloves and sits on the edge of the bed, staring at the beautiful thing that was laying on his bed.
He then softly smiles and quietly sings to her "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" before falling asleep too...
The next morning though, Saeran screamed, for he found the babygirl laying on his chest.
After taking multiple baths and spraying himself with germ repellent, Saeran leaves the little girl in a small pen and calls his brother Saeyoung.
After Saeyoung arrives, he smiles at the little girl and carries her without hesitation, pinching her soft cheek.

"Awww Saeran! She's soooo cute! I didn't know that you were a father this whole time!"

"I-I am not her father! She's not mine!"

"Oh...are you sure?~"

"Yes I'm fucking sure!"

"Hey hey! Don't swear in front of the child!"

Saeyoung warns him as he places his headphones on her small ears, earning a giggle from her as she did a little dance. Saeran sighs as he plops down on the couch, resting his head on his hands.

"What do I do...?"

"Hmm well you could take her to the police..."

"The police hate me Saeyoung, especially Vanderwood, you know that..."

"Okay okay! Hmm...then I'll try tracking down her parents. As of now, you are officially her adoptive father!"

"WHAT?! SAEYOUNG YOU FUC-"

Saeran then saw the cute little angel that was in Saeyoung's arms, her (e/c) eyes gleaming like stars as she stared at him, puzzled.
Saeran takes a deep breath before taking Saeyoung's headphones off her head.

"Okay...I'll watch her. I'll watch (Y/n)..."

"Huh? (Y/n)?"

"I have to give her a name, right?"

For the next few weeks, Saeran has been watching (Y/n) nonstop. He lets her sleep in his bed, he lets her touch his stuff and he even lets her sleep on his chest, even though he was still scared of her being contagious.
However, he slowly got used to making contact with her and soon enough, he was carrying her in his arms, pinching her cheeks as he spoon fed her applesauce.
It was like she was his own child...and he was her father in a way.
He hoped that this bond between them would never end...that is until Saeyoung called him one day and told him that he finally found her parents.
Saeran's heart shattered into a million pieces, even though it was good news.
That night as he watched her sleep on his chest, he kept repeating to himself that everything was going to be okay, she was going to be with her real parents soon...
But what about him?
Will he ever see her again?
Will he ever be a father himself one day...?
Probably not, he didn't have a lover anyway.
The day had finally came and Saeyoung and Saeran were now in the police station, waiting for (Y/n)'s parents to arrive.
Saeran giggled as he stared at the little bundle of joy in his arms, tickling her sides as she giggled too.
He then spots her parents approaching them, smiling as they were waiting for him to hand over their child.
Saeyoung places a hand on his shoulder.

"Saeran...it's time for her to go home now...say your goodbyes."

Saeran nods as he stands up, carrying (Y/n) in his arms as he walked towards the parents. Once he was close enough, he takes a deep breath.

"Are you two her parents...?"

"Yes...oh thank the gods she's safe! I thought that we would never see her again!"

"Well, she's here now...umm can I say goodbye to her?"

The parents nod as they held each other in their arms, glad and relieved that their child was alive.
Saeran sighs as he stared at (Y/n), brushing a small bit of her (h/c) hair out of her (e/c) eyes as he sadly smiles down at her.

"Well, this is it (Y/n)...you're going home with your real family now...I pray for your safety and your health and I hope that you'll always remember me, even though I'm not your real father..."

"D-Da Da?"

(Y/n) blurts out as she then smiles at Saeran, doing that little dance that he was going to miss dearly.

"Da Da! Da Da!"

She giggled as Saeran stared at her with wide eyes before hugging her tightly, crying as he stroked her soft hair.
After they part ways, Saeran watches in sadness as the parents take (Y/n) out of the station, smiling as they tickled her in their arms.
(Y/n) then looks back at Saeran and slowly waves to him, to which he sadly smiles and waves back to her.

It was at this moment that Saeran suddenly realized that having a child of your own wasn't so bad after all; you just have to learn to love and understand them in a way nobody else could but yourself.