The Perfect Name for Her- Jumin X Reader

"Where's our money, loser? You better cough it up right now before we shove this bat right up your ass!"

"I-I swear, I didn't bring any with me today! P-Please don't hurt me!"

...Another blow to the head, causing the little boy Jumin Han to fall on the ground, holding his now bleeding head, sniffling and crying.
He wished his father was there to protect him, but unfortunately, his father was on another business trip...again.
Everyday was like this for Jumin and he STILL hasn't gotten used to it:
The richer get richer and the poorer get poorer, which is why these bullies kept abusing him, because they were poor themselves.
Their hatred for rich people would always be pinned on Jumin...and he hated it, he just wanted to run away from it all...
The bully then kicks Jumin in the stomach, causing him to vomit up his lunch of leftover steak and rice.
The bullies make disgusted faces.

"Ewww he just vomited up his own rich food! Disgusting!"

"What a rich loser..."

"HE VOMITED ALL OVER MY SHOES GODDAMMIT!"

The last bully screamed before kicking Jumin in the stomach again, making Jumin cough and gasp for air.
Jumin was afraid, he didn't want to suffer this anymore.
Why did he have to be rich...?
What good is money anyway...?
Then a meow was heard, coming from his school backpack.
One of the bullies heard it and walked over to the bag, unzipping it and pulling out Jumin's only friend...
A black cat.
Jumin's dark eyes widened as he tried reaching for his little friend.
Unfortunately, the others pulled him back, holding him by the arms.

"No! No please! Don't hurt him!"

"Why? Because he's your only friend? Please, he's just a stupid cat! Besides, you ruined my shoes...now I'm going to take something of yours away~"

The bully smirks as he holds the black kitty over a bucket of water, the kitten meowing and squirming around.
Jumin realized what he was going to do to him...but he couldn't save him.

"NO! PLEASE NO! STOP!!!!"

________________________

Jumin holds his aching stomach as he looked down at his arms...they were covered with bruises and cuts from his punishers. He felt the blood on his head began to dry...the stench made him sick.

Why...why do I have to suffer all of this? I hate being rich...

"Oh dear! Are you alright?!"

A soft voice called out to him from the side and when Jumin looked up, his dark eyes widened...a young girl was standing there, her (h/c) hair slowly swaying in the air as her (e/c) eyes stared right into his...
Was this an angel sent down to Jumin to aid him?
The girl then approaches him, holding his red hands.

"You're hurt! Come with me, I'll help fix you up!"

___________________________

"Oh, I see...those poor people really hate the rich, but this...this was too much, especially for you since you're so young and fragile"

The girl explained as she wrapped his arms and head in bandages. They were back at her house, a small house that only homes both her and her maid.
Jumin liked the house honestly...it felt like he was already home.
The girl's real name was Elizabeth the 2nd, but she told Jumin to just call her (Y/n) since she thought it was much better.
Jumin loved the name (Y/n) very much.
As Jumin drank a cup of tea and ate a cookie, something white as snow appeared out of the corner of his eye and when he took a look, he gasped...
It was a small white kitty walking in the living room, meowing.
(Y/n) giggles as she picks it up and and brushes its white coat.

"I haven't given a name to this beautiful creature yet, so I just call her Cat until I find the perfect name for her~"

"She's...beautiful"

"Want to pet her? She won't bite"

Jumin then takes the white cat and lays her on his lap, the cat staring at him with those crystal blue eyes.
He felt entranced by those glimmering eyes, but he was also entranced by
(Y/n)'s too.
(Y/n) giggles.

"She likes you!"

"Yeah...I guess she does"

___________________________

It has been many months ever since Jumin met his new friend, (Y/n).
In fact, after school he would go over to her house for small talk over a cup of tea and cookies.
Every time they talked, Cat would lay on his lap, purring as she rubbed her head on his chest.
Soon, Jumin fell in love with (Y/n).
But what worried him was that she has been coughing a lot recently and every time he saw her, she would get weaker and weaker to the point where she couldn't hold the tray anymore.
But she just smiled and said,

"Don't worry about it, I'll be alright"

One day, Jumin arrives at her house as usual, but this time, the maid answered the door.
Jumin stood there, puzzled.

"Where's (Y/n)? She always greets me..."

He then walks in the living room, seeing no one but Cat sitting there in (Y/n)'s chair, sadly meowing.
Jumin didn't know what was going on.

"Where's (Y/n)? Is she getting more tea and cookies?"

...All the maid did was shake her head and give him a letter from (Y/n).
While he read the letter, tears filled his eyes as he felt his heart sank:
(Y/n) had cancer and she didn't want to worry him, so she didn't tell him. She loved him and her final wish was for him to take good care of Cat for her.
Jumin then hugs Cat, rubbing his wet eyes on her white coat as he left (Y/n)'s house. As he stared into Cat's blue eyes, he softly smiles down at her.

"I know the perfect name for you now...Elizabeth the 3rd"