Karaoke- 707 X Reader

"Come on 707! It'll be fun!"

"I'm not much of a singer though! I'm a hacker!"

"Just trust me on this! Besides, you need to get out of the house for one day!"

You said with excitement as you two finally reached the karaoke place. You wanted to spend some free time with 707 since he worked so much in the agency. Plus, it was free karaoke night!
You two ordered a room and even ordered Dr Pepper and Honey Buddha Chips to snack on.
That was the only way you could bribe 707 to get out of the house, just bribe him with his favorite soda and chips.
You looked through the song list, trying to find something interesting and fun for you and 707 to sing together.
707 just sat on the couch, eating a bag of Honey Buddha Chips.

"Just pick any song (Y/n)! I'm running out of chips here!"

"Oh be patient 707! I'll just order you more~"

"Hey, how about that one?"

707 got up and points at the song on the end of the list. It was labeled "Mysterious Messenger."
You tap your chin with the microphone in puzzlement.

"Hmm, I never heard of it... I was thinking about PON PON PON"

"Just trust me with this song, I think you'll love it~"

The red head smirks as he took the other microphone and turns it on. When the song begins, he sings the first verse.

"I just got your messages~"

You heard a piano playing in the background, along with some drums. It had a really catchy beat to it, it caught your attention.
707 wraps his arm around you, pulling you close to him. You blush at his actions.

"Every morning I wake up to the same sweet sound.
Picking up my cellphone that is ringing~
Wondering what's new, what I have missed,
I was offline~
Anyway, I'll end up hearing your story~"

You had to admit, he sounded so cute when singing. You never knew he could sing! You plop down on the couch and watched him sing to the song on the tv as he began to dance.

"How are you doing today?
Same questions every single day~
Please know that I'm not good at asking you.
Your face lights up laughing from the jokes I've made~
You will never guess that I am suspicious~"

The more he sang, the more you were stuck in his trance. His sweet voice along with the sweet melody...ah, it was all perfect for you. He then approached you and holds both your hands, staring into your (color) eyes with his gold ones.

"They think I'm crazy,
My heartbeat goes up,
Words cannot express my love for you!
Did you get mysterious messages?
It's a piece of the puzzle~
The letters are the only clues to solving hidden mysteries~
If you get mysterious messages,
Stand by me hold my hand,
Don't lose hope you know why,
I will never leave you alone..."

After that, he kissed you right on the lips, making you blush but kiss back. His lips were so soft on yours, you just wanted this kiss to last forever. After the song ends, 707 scratches the back of his neck nervously as his face was red.

"So...did you like it?"

"Like it?"

You said as you smiled and hugged him.

"I loved it~"