Panic Room- Jaehee X Reader

You and Jaehee have been making out in Jumin Han's panic room for a few hours now.

You never knew how this day could get any better, despite the fact that you were stuck inside a room with your long time crush, Jaehee Kang.

How did you two get locked in there?

Jumin Han and the love of his life, Elizabeth the 3rd were the culprits.

You were helping Jaehee Kang with organizing her boss's paperwork inside the kitchen of his penthouse, stacks and stacks of documents spread all over the marble table. No wonder why Jaehee Kang hates her job so much, it was too much work to handle in a day!
You were glad she asked you out of all the other RFA members to help her out with the task. You were also glad to see her in a different view, for she wasn't wearing her usual business uniform. Instead, she was wearing gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt, her brown hair all ruffled.
She sighed as she wiped the sweat off her brow after placing another heavy stack of paperwork in a box next to her.

"Phew, almost finished...how are you holding up over there, (Y/n)?"

"Almost done here!"

You smiled as you placed several documents down on the table.

"Jumin Han is killing so many trees...I mean, look at how much paperwork there is! It's like a tree massacre in here!"

Jaehee giggles before handing you a water bottle.

"He always has paperwork to do...and I always have to organize it...but I couldn't have done it without you,
(Y/n). Thank you~"

You tried very hard not to choke on your water, for your crush had just praised you. She always praised the other RFA members, but to you, this praise felt special.
Before you could respond, Jumin Han had came in, holding Elizabeth the 3rd in his arms.

"Assistant Kang, did you finish organizing all of my paperwork?"

"Yes, Mr. Han. Me and Miss (Y/n) just finished."

"Good. Now I need you to put some of them in my panic room."

You and Jaehee stare at Jumin Han, confused by what he just said.

"Panic room...?"

"Yes, my panic room. Just in case something bad happens, I don't want to be behind on any work. So please, could you put some of the boxes in there?"

"Sure thing, Cat Mom~"

You teased, causing Jaehee to giggle before composing herself. She always acted serious whenever she was around Jumin Han, but when you two are alone, she acts like a happy Zen fangirl.
Jumin Han growls at you.

"I told you not to call me that ever again...now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to get to. Assistant Kang, after you're done, you may go home for the day."

"Yes, thank you so much, Mr. Han. Good luck on your meeting."

Jaehee said before Jumin Han left you two alone in his kitchen. After she made sure he was gone, she smiled.

"She is such a cat mom~"

"I agree!"

You said as you two laughed. After placing all of the documents in several boxes, you and Jaehee carry one of each and go straight to Jumin Han's panic room. When you two got inside, you gasped at the sight you saw.
His panic room was filled with shelves of expensive bottles of wine, bags of expensive cat food and portraits of his precious cat, Elizabeth the 3rd.
Jaehee groans as she places the box on the red luxurious couch, stretching her arms.