I Just Got Your Messages...- Prisoner! Ray X Free! Reader

Based off of Len Kagamine's "Prisoner"
___________________________

Why did he have to be sent to this awful place...?
Why was he punished for the tiny mistakes he made...?
Why couldn't he cross over the fence...to reach her.
That girl who lived on the other side of the barb-wired fence, whom he met while sweep duty.
In his teal eyes, she looked so different compared to him...but also beautiful, like an angel who was sent down to him to make him feel better.
With her (h/l), (h/c) hair that swayed in the wind and those (e/c) sparkling eyes that stared back at him, he was entranced by her beauty and grace...
while he was here dressed in rags and his white hair a filthy mess.
At first he didn't trust her, for he feared that he would be betrayed again, but at the same time...Ray wanted to trust this young stranger whom he saw that hot, sunny day.
So he quickly wrote her a note, folded it into an airplane and threw it over the fence as far as he could, hoping the message would reach her...and it did and it made the young boy smile.
After reading the note, the girl looks up and smiles back at Ray, then starts writing back to him, sending the paper plane right back to him.
She had said "hi" back to him, which all started this whole friendship between the two...
She however didn't give him her real name.
For the next few weeks, Ray would meet up with the mysterious messenger, writing more and more letters to her.
He loved writing every single word on that paper and he loved reading her replies.
It filled him with...happiness, a feeling he has never felt before, and he loved it.
She would sometimes bring him food and bandages to clean the wounds he gotten that day, even when he told her not to worry.
That's why he had fallen in love with her...and he was going to tell her soon. He just wanted to cross over the fence and be with her for the rest of his life...
The next day however, as he was about to give her his love letter, she quickly hands him her message first.
When he reads it, his teal eyes had widened in disbelief...
She was leaving and never coming back.
After running away from him, Ray fell to his knees and began to cry, his heart shattered to pieces.
It was just like the first time someone betrayed him...his own brother.
This time though...it was someone he cared and loved for.
One day, as Ray kept rereading her old letters, his punisher had caught him red handed and took the letter out of his small hands.
Ray tried reaching for it, but it was too late...it was already ripped to shreds right in front of his eyes.
Ray had fought his punisher for once...but now he had to pay the price.
He was quickly throw in a dark room, it filled him with fear and uneasiness.
He then smelled something funny...and it made him violently cough and choke.
Ray bangs on the door, screaming and calling for help...but he knew that no one would come to his rescue, not his brother, not even the girl he loved.
As Ray fell to the ground, feeling weaker and weaker by the minute and feeling the horrible pain in his heart and lungs, he reaches out to one of her old letters on the ground.

If I'm going to die here...I want to read her letter one last time...

___________________________

She holds a hand to her mouth as her (e/c) stared at the words on the crippled paper, the last letter Ray had written to her which he wasn't able to give to her because she left.
As she held the paper to her chest, tears fell from her cheeks onto the white sheet of her bed.

"Ray...I'm so sorry...I'm such a fool...I just got your messages..."