Secret Agent Mission- 707 X Reader

"This is a very complicated mission Agent 707, are you sure you can handle it?"

"Come on Agent (L/n), I'm 707! The defender of injustice! The Hacker God! I'm God Seven!"
(。・`ω'・。)

"Eh, more like a red-head nuisance..."
(¬_¬)

"EH?! Agent (L/n), why you so mean?"
(~_~;)

Why were you mean to the poor red-head hacker? Because this was your first mission and you got stuck with Agent 707 after the picking of agent partners. Well, he actually picked you first, which surprised you but also irritated you.
Now you two were here, in front of the Mint Eye corporation building in the middle of the woods, ready to began.
707 munched on Honey Buddha Chips while you watched the building with your handy dandy binoculars. Of course the munching annoyed the hell out of you. You took his bag and threw it in the opposite direction.

"Hey! I wasn't finished with those...they were so delicious too"
(T_T)

"Focus on the mission Agent 707! Do you want the whole world to be in Jeopardy all because of your stupid chips?"

"Hmm I don't know...maybe?"
╮(─▽─)╭

"...After this mission, I'm getting a new partner, period. Now yours chance to sneak in! Go! I'll give you directions once your inside..."

"Yes ma'am! Don't get too lonely out here..."
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

You facepalm yourself as the red-head blew you a kiss, causing you to blush. You watch as he quickly sneaked past the guards and entered the building with caution. You swear that you could hear jazzy music while you watched him sneak around, trying to get to the computer. You gave him directions to where it was and he understood. During the meantime, he kept joking around and teasing you.

"You know, after this let's get some dinner! Just you and me~"

"I rather get captured by the Mint Eye than go out to dinner with you...Cat Abuser"
(ーー;)

"Heh, then I'll make your request come true~ Surrender now or you will be shot~"

You heard a gruff voice whisper in your ear. You sighed and dropped your binoculars and ear piece, raising your hands in the air.

"God dammit..."

You were quickly taken inside, not knowing how to get out of this situation. You decided to just keep calm and listen to the white-haired man who held you. He brought you to his office, where he locked the door behind you. You heard him smirk.

"I see that you and my brother are working together, what a pleasant surprise~ Now's my chance to get revenge on him~"

"Woooow, you're going to get revenge on him, how sweet of a brother you are..."

You said sarcastically. The man growled and was about to curse you out until more of his men showed up. One of the men with golden eyes said,

"Sir...there's no sign of Agent 707..."

"Ugh, how?! He was just here..."

"It's because..."

The man cuts his sentence as he took off his mask and clothes, revealing himself as the 707! The leader gasped, in fact, everyone gasped except you.
You clapped.

"I knew you were cosplaying the whole time..."

"Ah! Get him men!"

His men were about to pounce on 707 until he held up his hands, giving them a serious look. You never seen 707 this serious before, usually he would be goofing around during his missions.

"I recommend you men don't shoot me because if you do...there will be consequences-"

"Kill him! Kill him now!"
ψ(`∇')ψ

The leader screamed. His men shot 707, only to get shot themselves. You and the leader stood there, shocked at what just happened. 707 sighed.

"You guys are so dumb..."
(-‸ლ)

The leader then wrapped his arm around your throat, pulling you close to him. He points a gun to your head.

"Get any closer and I'll blow her brains out!"

"No don't! I still need to wait for season 2 of Yuri On Ice to come out!"
(╯︵╰,)

707 stood there staring into his brothers eyes, then yours. He had to save you...he just had to. He took off his bulletproof vest out from under his red shirt, dropping it to the ground.

"Okay Saeran...you got me. Please let (Y/n) go...I love her and I don't want to lose her..."

"...What?"
(・□・;)

You couldn't believe what he said, did he just confessed his love to you?! This dorky, geek hacker agent loves you?!
While you and this Saeran stood there in silence, 707 had the chance to attack him. He pushed him to the ground, pinning him down, but Saeran pushes him away and they both fought until they crashed through the window. You gasped.

"Agent 707!"

You watched as the two fought in the grass, Saeran hurting poor 707. Saeran grabs a knife and holds it above 707.

"Any last words?~"

"Yeah...I'm taking (Y/n)'s virginity!"

"Heh, well that's dumb because you're going to die now~"

As Saeran was about to strike, you hit his head with a can of Dr Pepper, making him unconscious.

"What was it about taking my virginity?"

"U-Umm..."

He stutters while blushing as red as his own hair. You giggle and ruffle his hair, smiling at him.

"Mission accomplished~ Let's go home~"

You and him then put Saeran in the backseat of the car and drive away. While you drive, you see 707 staring at his feet. He seemed...sad. You pat his shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong Agent 707?"

"...I'm sorry for almost getting you killed...I'm too dangerous to be around...you should stay away from me...it's best if you just find another partner"

"Stay away from the person who loves me? Hell no! I rather die by your side than run away from danger!"

"You...you want me to continue to be your partner? But you just said..."

You cut him off by kissing him, causing him to blush even more. You giggle.

"We're going to be great partners from now on~"