This Song Is For You- Saeran X Reader

Your boyfriend was in a band.

Your boyfriend was a bad boy.

Your boyfriend was no one other than Saeran Choi, the twin brother of Saeyoung Choi.

Saeran was the total opposite of his brother: he loved horror movies and stories, he loved rock music and he loved wearing the color black, just like his soul.

He was basically the gothic metal punk that everyone was afraid of at school...except you, for you were the same way. No, it wasn't just a phrase either, this was just who you were: a bad girl who loved dark things...and Saeran.

Your confession to him was definitely out of the ordinary. It wasn't like one of those annoying anime cliché confessions that most people would do in fanfics.
No, that would be stupid, cheesy, weak and overused.
Instead, you one day approached him, held him by the collar of his leather jacket and pulled him close to your face, your noses barely touching.

"Saeran Choi, from this day on, you're going to be my boyfriend, whether you like it or not. Now, do you wanna kiss or whatever...?"

And that was the day Saeran's cold, stone heart had became warm again.
After you two started dating, you two have done what a badass couple would do...you two would drive around town in a roaring motorcycle, you two would pull off scary pranks on little kids, you two would watch either American Horror Story or Sabrina, you two would dance under the moonlight in a cemetery and of course, you would watch Saeran rock on that electric guitar of his while he had band practice on the weekends.
His band was called the Mint Eyed Snakes and he was the lead singer of it.
You loved hearing him scream the lyrics while he rocked out in the garage, it made him look even more sexier than he already was.
Few years later, his band had became the most famous in South Korea and because he would go on tour multiple times, you two began to drift apart to the point where you decided to end things with him.
After breaking up with him, you had also decided to change yourself for the better.
The next year, you were a completely different person:
You wore more colorful clothes that your favorite youtuber IHasCupquake has recommended.
You had replaced all of your vampire, zombie and werewolf plushies with bunnies, teddy bears and Pusheen the Cat.
You switched from rock and metal music to Kpop and classical.
And because of all these changes, your mood had also changed.
You were a lot more happier and sweeter than during your high school years and instead of hiding in your room all day, you would want to help your mom with cleaning while dancing.
New year, new you.
You had managed to forget about Saeran...that is, until one day, your best friend wanted to go to one of his concerts.
Your best friend begged and begged, until you finally gave in and so, you were now at the convention center, squeezed in the middle of the very large crowd.
Everyone then started cheering, for the concert had begun, loud screaming being heard as the sound of drums and electric guitars echoed throughout the room. You covered your ears, wishing that you didn't come in the first place...and then you heard his voice.
You gaze up at the stage and there he was, all dressed in...white?
He wore a white suit that went well with his red hair, his mint colored eyes shining brightly as he stared out at the crowd with a smile.
This definitely wasn't the Saeran you remembered!
He looked more like an angel than the demon whom you loved back then.
Just staring at the new him made you feel butterflies in your stomach...you knew right then that you were falling for him again.
Him along with his other band members started with their opening song, "I Just Got Your Messages," to which everyone was singing and clapping along too.
And soon enough, you were singing and smiling too.
After they finished with their last song, the concert was about to end, until Saeran then spoke on the microphone.

"Hold on everyone, before we end our show tonight, I would like to dedicate this last song to (Y/n) (L/n), a young lady who I love very much till this very day...
(Y/n), if you're somewhere in the crowd right now, I hope you enjoy this song that I have made just for you."

Saeran said before softly smiling and taking a wooden guitar from one of his band members.
Since when did he play the guitar?
The crowd goes completely silent as Saeran then takes a deep breath and begins to sing in a soft voice as he gently plucks the strings, creating a soft, beautiful tune as he sang.

♬♪♫
"I don't want diamonds or the world...
I just want you to hold me and call me your love...
You make my head spin around and around...
Your voice is such a beautiful, elegant sound...
Oh baby, what would I do, if you weren't here with me too?
If not you, then who?
And if not now, then when?
You're the brightest star in my sky...
And you'll keep on shining as long as you're mine...

Cause girl you make me fallllll~
Fallllll~
Fallllll~
Fall in love with youuuuu~
Youuuuu~
Youuuuu~
Oh baby, you make my heart go crazy~

You're the missing piece I've been trying to find...
All of you is quite divine...
I want you to be in my bed every night...
For the warmth of your arms are my home...
Do me this favor and please don't go...
I have lots of love to show...
You're no longer just my world...
You're my entire universe...

Cause girl you make me falllll~
Falllll~
Falllll~
Fall in love with youuuuu~
Youuuuu~
Youuuuu~
Oh baby, you make my heart go crazy~

Cause girl you make me falllll~
Falllll~
Falllll~
Fall in love with youuuuu~
Youuuuu~
Youuuuu~
Oh baby, you make my heart go crazy..."

After his voice trails off, everyone cheered and whistled, claps begin heard all around him as everyone called his name.
You tried calling out to him...but your voice was being swallowed by the fangirls squeals.
It was no use, he'll never hear you call his name, he'll never find you in this crowd...and then a bright light had shined upon you, causing you to squint your eyes as you then heard Saeran speak.

"(Y/n)? Is that really you?"

You then felt the crowd lift your body up, carrying you to the front of the stage, where Saeran was standing there, his eyes widened with surprise.
When you make it up on the stage, you then meet Saeran face to face, shyly smiling as you waved to him.

"H-Hi Saeran...oh my, you've changed."

"Yes I have, I see that you have changed too...and you're still beautiful just the way you are~"

Saeran then embraces you, placing a sweet and gentle kiss on your lips, causing you to blush. He then pulls away, smiling.

"You know, I honestly like you better in colorful clothes~"

"Yeah and I honestly like you better in all white~"

Sometimes, it's not just the people who change for the better, it's the mask that has covered their true identities that falls off.

_________________________

If you all are asking, yes, that short song was made entirely by me.

Vote and Comment~