Cosplay- 707 X Reader

"Come on 707! We're going to be late for AX!"
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

"H-hold on (Y/n)! I still need to do the finishing touches!"
(゜▽゜;)

"I StiLl nEeD tO Do tHe FinIshInG TouCheS! Just hurry up Luciel!"
へ(゜∇、°)へ

"Alright alright!"

You were just so excited to go to AX 2017, you didn't want to end up late for the fun event! You were excited to meet other cosplayers, play games and buy some amazing anime things! You were dressed up as your favorite anime character, (C/n). You heard Luciel zipping and clicking some of his cosplay, then giggle.

"Presenting 707's amazing cosplay of the year! (C/n)!"

He opens the door with a big smile on his dorky face while he wore a cosplay of your favorite anime character, (C/n).
You giggle as you circled around him, admiring his work.

"Ooooh nice! Good job Luciel, I never knew you would be this good at cosplay~"

"Hey, I'm good at everything Baby~"

He smirked as he gave you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and checked the time.

"Oh my gosh! We're late! We're late! Let's go!"

You shrieked as you grab him by the collar and practically dragged him all the way to the event.
When you two arrived, you gasped at all the cosplayers and YouTubers who were greeting people:
Akidearest the otaku queen and her boyfriend TheAnimeMan wearing his cat mask on his face, Cryaotic who was hiding his identity (as always), and even TeamFourStar!
You felt like you were going to explode from all the excitement.

"OH MY GOD! 707! IT'S FBRGSKFOWOWMP!"
O(≧∇≦)O

"Geez (Y/n) calm down, there's plenty more to see~"

But it was too late, you already fainted in his arms.
The rest of the day was fantastic!
(Any Doctor Who fans out there?~)
You and 707 bought many things like Anime pins, posters, and mostly plushies of your favorite characters. You took pictures with many of the cosplayers like Lucy and Natsu, Cloud and Tifa, Misaki and Usui, and even Victor and Yuuri!
You decided to keep that specific picture under your pillow~
After the convention, you and 707 went back to the hotel room, taking off your cosplays as you entered.

"Man I'm so tired from today! But it was awesome!"

You said as you plopped on the bed after getting pajamas on. 707 laughs as he gives you something.

"Here (Y/n), I got you this while you were fangirling over the Victuuri action~"

You smiled and blush as you took the gift from his hands.

"Awwww it's a (C/n) plushie! Thank you Luciel! You're the best boyfriend in the whole world! No...the universe!"
(^▽^)

You gave him a big hug, making him blush but hug you back. 707 seemed...distracted though lately and you couldn't tell why. Was he reading Yuri or Hentai while on this vacation?
You didn't care, you just knew that he loved you and you loved him~
It was day 2 and you two got into your cosplays again and went to AX, this time to play games with other fun people and see the panels. He was acting strange however...most of the day, he let you go off on your own, which was strange because he wanted to protect you at all times. What's up with the redhead? He was even shaking in bed while you slept the previous night.
Whenever you met up with him, you kept asking him multiple questions, to which he always replied with a stutter.
What really was going on?
It was day 3, the final day of the event.
It saddened you, but you were going to have a great time before it ends. Before you went in though, 707 pokes your shoulder.

"(Y/n)...could you please take a picture of that cosplayer over there? I need to fix my costume..."

"Oh! Okay Luciel!"

You said as you took the camera and asked the couple for the picture. After you snapped the photo, you turn around to find 707 holding a pokemon ball in his hands.
He then hands it to you, blushing.

"I-I got you this...as a gift for being the greatest thing that ever happened in my entire life..."

"Awww it's a pokeball! What's inside?! What's inside?!"

"Guess~"

"Hmm...is it Charmander?!"

"Nope~"

"Hmm...Squirtle?!"

"Nope, guess again~"

"Okay okay, hmm...is it (your favorite Pokémon)?!"

"Nope..."

707 then kneels, opening the ball to reveal to you what was really inside...
It was a ring. He stared at you with his yellow gleaming eyes as he stared at your surprised reaction.

"It's a proposal~"

"S-Saeyoung..."

"(Y/n)...I've been waiting for this moment my whole life ever since I met you...ever since you joined the RFA, you made me smile through my problems and happy, filled with glee...I-I want to be with you forever...so umm would you marry me?"

He stutters as a blush appears across his face. You smile and kiss his lips.

"Of course you dork!"

And from that day on, there was a new anime ship and it was called
(Y/n)ciel~