Shopping Spree- Jaehee X Reader

"Come on (Y/n)! We need to buy Mr. Han's supplies before the shelves are empty!"

"O-okay Jaehee! Just calm your tits!"

Jaehee gave you a serious glance, making you nervously laugh and sweatdrop. It was winter and of course it was that time of year known as "The Shopping Spree".
Everyone would buy everything they lay their eyes upon:
Rare Honey Buddha Chips, LongCat Plushies, and even rainbow floppy disks!
Once you two reach Walmart, Jaehee took out the list that she kept in her pocket.
She unfolds it and reads it with her glasses.

"Let's see here...milk, eggs, cheese, an drawing of an angry ghost on the back...no wait this ain't Mr. Han's list!"

You burst out laughing, holding your stomach.

"Y-you're correct! It's the haunted shopping list that 707 gave me as a prank!"
。゚(TヮT)゚。

Jaehee pouts as she crumpled up the list.

"Ha ha very funny (Y/n)..."
(;¬_¬)

She said sarcastically as she searched you for the real list. Once she found it, she coughs.

"Okay for real this time, Mr. Han wants us to buy him kitty litter for Elizabeth the 3rd...he wants coffee but not that commoner's coffee, he wants the rich stuff...and he needs condoms."

Your (e/c) eyes widened at Jaehee's words. Wait, Jumin wanted condoms? For what EXACTLY?
Jaehee reads your puzzled face because she then answered with a smile upon her soft face.

"Just kidding~ He just needs a steak."

"Wow Jaehee, just wow. A joke for a joke, brilliant."

"Wasn't that funny?"
(^^ゞ

You laugh as you pat her back, making her blush.

"Of course Jaehee~"

To be honest, you've been having feelings for Jaehee ever since you two started working together. You loved how serious she would be sometimes, you loved how she was a smart cookie and you loved her whenever she blushed. You however was afraid to tell her your feelings because you thought she liked Mr. Han...
But, BUT! You decided to finally confess to her during this shopping spree!

"(Y/n), come on! We need to get the kitty litter for Mr. Han before he freaks out!"

"O-okay! Coming!"

(2 hours later brought to you by Elizabeth the 3rd's favorite kitty litter~)

You and Jaehee pant and gasp for air after you two closed the doors behind you.
You have survived the shopping spree, thank goodness!
It was war!
Someone with red hair kept throwing Dr Pepper cans at anyone who tried stealing his Honey Buddha Chips, someone with blond hair had a sword and shield and was protecting the new game LOLOL 2, and a man with silver hair was trying to get steak while avoiding the fangirls around him.
Gee, just a battlefield in there!
You smile at the tired Jaehee.

"We...made it."

"Indeed...I hope Mr. Han doesn't make us go back in there."
(─。─)

"Well...let's go back then."
(*^▽^*)

You grab her hand, making her blush and gulp. You then gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She stared at you, surprised.

"H-huh?..."

"Come on Jaehee, Mr. Han is waiting~"

You grab the bags out of her hands and walk away, leaving her there dumbfounded. She quickly follows you.

"W-wait (Y/n)! Y-you kissed me! D-do you...love me? H-hey! Why aren't you answering?! (Y/n)!"
ε=ε=ε=ε=┏(; ̄▽ ̄)┛