Werewolf! Yoosung X Werecat! Reader (Requested)

"N-No! Get away from me! Someone, h-help!"
ヾ( •́д•̀ ;)ノ

You screamed as you ran away from the Werewolf bullies, who were currently chasing after you, drooling and barking as they ran on all fours.
You have always been picked on by these pervert werewolves, but what were you supposed to do?
You were a Werecat...and Werecats were the weakest animals in the circle of life.
With your fluffy ears and silky tail, those bullies wouldn't keep their paws off of you and for that, you had enough and scratched the leader's face, earning a growl from him.
Soooo that's why you were running for your life as of now and you were also praying that you wouldn't be tore to pieces!
Unfortunately...you were stuck in a dead end, with the werewolves trailing right behind you.
You shudder as you moved to the corner, shaking and holding your hands up.

"H-Hey hey, l-let's not try to start a fight, you guys..."
(^^;)

"Oh we're not going to fight you...we're just going to eat you! RAWR!"
(。・`ω'・。)

"AH! NO PLEASE!"
(;*△*;)

"Leave her alone!"

A soft but brave voice called out from behind your bullies. Then you saw a giant ball of gold hair fly through the air and landing right in front of you, forming a protective stance.
You realized by his pointy ears and puffy tail that he was a Werewolf himself...
but not a bad one.
He growled as he stared at your bullies, his tail swishing left and right.

"If you want to eat her, you have to go through me first..."

"Oooooh Yoosung is here! I'm soooo scared!"

Your werewolf bully said with sarcasm as he pretended to be afraid of this "Yoosung" boy.
You were curious to see how strong your hero was...
Few hours later, you were cleaning the cuts and bruises on Yoosung's face and arms as he cried.

"I-I-I'm sorry Miss, I'm not so strong as the others..."

"I-It's okay, you did try to fight them off! Though you got knocked out with one punch afterwards..."
(^^ゞ

"Y-Yeah...sorry, I don't fight"
(^^;)

You giggle at the boy's silliness as you held out your paw, surprising him.

"Name's (Y/n)! And your..."

"Y-Yoosung! Yoosung Kim! Nice to meet ya!"
(*^▽^*)

He shyly shook paws with you as he shyly smiled, his smile filled with sunshine and rainbows...at least in your eyes, it did.
For the past few months, you two have been very close friends.
You both loved LOLOL, cooking and volunteering for animal safe shelters for ordinary cats.
The thing that weirded everyone out was that Yoosung was with you, also known as, a Werewolf with a Werecat, a weird pairing, especially in both your races.
But did you two give a damn?
Nope, not a single one.
The important thing was that you two were just so close and soon...you two fell in love, no matter what everyone else thinks.
With that, you both smiled as you two made your way downtown, hand in hand, grateful for meeting each other.
For you two loved each other very much, a Werewolf and a Werecat~