His Diary- Jumin X Reader LIME

You and your best friend Jaehee have been working for Mr. Han for years and yet...you two still didn't know much about him or his background.
He would just tell you guys to keep working, fetch his work shirts and grab him a coffee and that'll be that.
One day though, you decided to find out about Mr. Han yourself since you were VERY curious about him.
After he left for another meeting, you had the chance to sneak into his office and find some clues to his background.
As you rummage through the drawers, you heard the door knob turning, causing your heart to stop.

"OH CRAP! OH CRAP! OH-"
( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

But it was just Jaehee...You sighed with relief.
Jaehee gives you an irritated look.

"Miss (L/n), what are you doing in Mr. Han's office?"
(−_−;)

"I-I was cleaning his office! Duh!"
(^^;)

"By looking through his drawers? Suspicious..."
(눈_눈)

"W-whatever! Hey, I found his diary~"

You smirked as you hold up a small grey book with Jumin Han's name on it.
Jaehee facepalms herself as you were about to open it.
She then stops you.

"Miss (L/n), this is no time for fooling around...let's get back to work."

"Awww come on Baehee Jaehee! Just let me read one page! One page! Please~"

"First off, stop calling me that...
And second, Mr. Han will fire you if he caught you reading out of his...journal."

"Diary Jaehee~ It's a diary~"

"Whatever...just read the page and then let's get out of here."
(;¬_¬)

"Hm hm~ Jaehee is a slut~"
(¬ω¬)

Her brown eyes widened as she dropped her paperwork. She then grabs the diary out of your hands and scrolls through it.

"Where did he say that?!"
(>д<)

You then giggle, causing Jaehee to stare at you, puzzled.
You take the book back and turn some pages, smiling.

"Just kidding~ He did say though that you're a very hard worker in his business and he appreciates that."
(^ω^)

Jaehee blushes as she then picks up the scattered papers, shaking her head.

"He better have...well I'm going back to work before I get fired because of you...I warned you Miss (L/n)..."

She said before leaving the office, never turning her back.
It was just you and this diary full of lovely secrets~
You found out lots of things about Jumin Han from that book.
He loved his Elizabeth the 3rd very much, he wasn't really that close to his father and he kept admitting that he wasn't gay!
Well...you still didn't believe him thanks to the photos of him and Zen online.
What you didn't know was that Jumin Han got done with the meeting early and came into his office, finding you at his desk, reading that book of his.
He smirks as he closes the door and locks it...
You look up and blush, finding him standing there, staring into your (e/c) eyes with his dark orbs.
You shuddered as you put his book down.

"M-M-M-Mr. Han!"
( 〇□〇)

"Were you just holding my private diary?~"

He questioned as he slowly approached you. You shook in your shoes, twiddling your fingers.

"I-I-I-I-I..."

He then places both his hands on both sides of you, caging you.
His face was so close that your noses were touching.

"Were you perhaps...reading
it?~"

"I-I-I-I-I'm sorry Mr. Han! P-please don't fire me! I-I need this job!"

He chuckles then lifts your head up with his fingers, smiling at you.

"I'm not going to fire you~ However, I am going to punish you~"

"P-p-punish me?"

He smiles as he then pins you to his desk, hovering over you.
You squirmed around, trying to get out but at the same time...you were actually feeling excited inside.

"Thank you for your permission~"

He whispered before placing a kiss on your lips, gentle at first, then hungrily.
You blushed as you kissed him back, just you and him in that dark office of his.
He then pulls away and trails one of his hands down your body, causing you to shudder at his soft touch. You even let out a moan by accident...oh no.
He smirks as he then flips you over, your face flat on his desk.

"You may haven't read this in my diary yet but...I've loved you ever since you came into the work business...and now...I can't hold my feelings in any longer."

He said as he then gently grabs one of your breasts, fondling it while his other hand lifted your face so he could see your reaction.
You blushed as you let out a few moans, hoping no one not even Jaehee, listens.
Jumin smiles at your adorable reaction as he then lets go of your breast and lowers his hand down to your skirt, slowly going under.
You blush and squirm around.

"W-w-w-what are you doing?!"

He only hums in response.
You then gasp as you felt one of his slender fingers slowly enter inside you, fingering you gracefully.
You felt waves of pleasure go through you as you bit your lip, trying to hold your moans in.

Geez...if he keeps this up...I'm going to...

You blushed and let out a moan as you felt yourself came, your legs feeling weak from there.
You heard Jumin smirk as he then licks his finger.

"That was fast~"

You blushed at his comment.
You struggle to get up, which Jumin  helps you.
You blush at how close you two were, boss and assistant.
He smirks at you as he takes his diary off his desk and puts it in his pocket.

"We'll continue this back at my place after work~"