Need for Speed- 707 X Racer! Reader

Following street rules and laws are for suckers...and you weren't going to be like any of those boring losers who hate taking risks in their life.
You were one of the fastest street racers in the city of Bayview and no other street racer has beaten you...
Except for one man, the man they called, "707: The Defender of Justice."
You had just got your black Mustang GT vehicle fixed up in one of Bayview's famous car shops, adding new upgrades to make it more faster and more louder than any other race car out there.
As you drove on the freeway, listening to "Riders on the Storm" as you tap your fingers to the beat on the steering wheel, you smile to yourself with pride.

Ah~ Nothing like a drive in the rain to relax me~

And that's when something bright red speeds right past you, catching you off guard and spitting your iced- coffee out of your mouth.
You roll down your window and look to the side, finding a red Mustang GT driving right next to you, it's windows tinted black so you couldn't see who the rival was inside.
You growl like a tiger as you stared at this new racer on the streets...your streets.

"Hey! Who do you think you are, huh?! Roll down your windows and face me, you coward!"

After insulting the mysterious driver, they quickly sped off ahead of you, causing you to grit your teeth and stomp on the gas, trying to catch up to them.
Next song that came up on your playlist...Teriyaki Boyz.

"Oh ho ho, it's time to get fast and furious up in here!~"

You shout with excitement as you set your gear to maximum overdrive.
Soon, you were right next to the red race car, smirking as you were very close to passing them...

"Time to call and apologize to this dog~"

You teased as you try calling the racer's unknown number. Unfortunately, it only lead to voice mail.

"Huh? Does this person hate talking to people or something? Yo! Give up already! We both know who's going to win-"

...The red car had passed you once again, leaving behind a puff of white smoke for you.
What's worse is that you suddenly ran out of gas...damn.
You get out of your car, coughing as you watched the red car sped off in the distance, never to be seen again.

"Who was that guy...?"

___________________________

"Hello (Y/n)~"

"I'm still not dating you, Narcissist..."

You mumbled to the white-haired racer as you continue waxing the hood of your car, feeling annoyed and angry with yourself for losing one race with another street racer.
Saeran-Dog smirks as he watches you.
Well, more like watching the way your hips were swaying as you cleaned your car.

"Yo Saeran, can you not stare at my butt? It's making me more uncomfortable..."

"Sorry~ But I know that you just lost to my brother, 707~"

"Wait, what...? How did you know?"

"He put it on his Instagram~
Oh and there he is right now~"

"WHAT?!"

You turn around, looking towards the distance only to find the same red car that you lost to, park in the lot.
Zen's motorcycle then plays the song, "Get Low" as everyone in the lot including you stared at the red-haired man who was approaching, his smile making your heart race...but at the same time, you despised him.
He bumps fists with Saeran, who smirks back.

"Saeyoung~"

"Pleasure to see you again, Saeran~ Oh, it's you, the one who ate my dust~"

707 chuckles at you, causing your face to flush from embarrassment as everyone else giggles.
You then did something that you would never regret...you take Cinnamon Roll's  strawberry milkshake out of his small hands, walk towards 707's ride and pour it all over his car, earning gasps from everybody except 707, who stood there frozen.
You smile as you then walk back to the group, folding your arms.

"Wanna race, dog?~"

___________________________

You felt your engine hum as you start it, getting comfortable in your leather seat before the big race was about to begin. You look out your window and see 707 right next to you in his red car, his golden eyes piercing right through yours as his engine roared like a lion.

I won't lose to you this time~

You two then wait for the signal as Jaehee walks up between your cars, holding two checkered flags.

"God, I hate my job...alright racers! On your marks, get set...AH! IT'S THE POLICE!"

"Huh?"

You blink as police cars suddenly surrounded both you and 707, their red and blue lights flashing. Everyone had already drove away...damn.
You and 707 then get out of the car, hands raised.

___________________________

"I'm sorry for pouring strawberry milkshake on your car..."

"Sorry for beating you for the very first time...but hey, I didn't know you were the famous Bayview street racer, (Y/n)
(L/n)~ I'm a big fan of you~"

"A-Ah, is that so? Well, thanks..."

You shyly smile as you and 707 just left the police station, tickets in both your hands.
707 laughs as he pinches your cheek, winking.

"Hey (Y/n), wanna ride me?~"

"...Since I don't have a car anymore...yes please~"