III: The Talk With My Mum

💙Erin's POV💙

I heard the birds tweeting outside and I fluttered my eyes open. The sun came pouring into my bedroom and it brought a smile to my face. I stretched my body and I slowly crawled out of my bed. I made my bed and I opened my bedroom curtains. I hooked the curtains back against the wall and I opened the bedroom blinds. I made my way over to my suitcase and I opened my suitcase lid. I glanced through my clothes and I picked out something to wear for today. I picked up some clean underwear and I made my way into the en suite bathroom. I turned the bathroom light on and I shut the bathroom door behind me. I placed my clothes and underwear on the closed toilet seat. I decided to have a shower later so I stripped out of my pyjamas and I chucked them to the bathroom floor. I sprayed deodorant underneath both arms and I got changed into my underwear. I sprayed body spray over my body and I sprayed perfume on my neck.

I got changed into my clothes and I wandered over to the bathroom sink. I brushed my teeth and I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I took my hair out of the high ponytail and I brushed my hair. I plugged in the hair straighteners and I turned them on. I rested them somewhere and I waited for them to heat up. Whilst I was waiting, I applied my make up and I was satisfied with my appearance. My hair straighteners heated up as a green light flashed and I picked them up. I started straightening my hair and I finished 30 minutes later. I turned the hair straighteners off and I unplugged them. I placed them in its holder that is attached to the bathroom wall and I picked up my pyjamas off the bathroom floor. I made my way towards the bathroom door and I opened the bathroom door. I turned the bathroom light off and I exited the en suite bathroom. I closed the bathroom door behind me and I folded up my pyjamas.

I placed my pyjamas on my bed and I put my silver hoop earrings in. I put my Lipsy rose gold watch on my left wrist and I heard a ping on my phone. I picked up my phone from one of my bedside tables and I unlocked my phone. I had a notification on Twitter and I clicked on it. I noticed that my Mum had put up a post and included me in it. I started reading the post and I read all of the comments as well.

Most of the comments were saying poor T and telling me to go back to my Mum as she was worried

Most of the comments were saying poor T and telling me to go back to my Mum as she was worried. I knew couldn't go back to London because I was treated like nothing back at home and I have only just arrived in California, America. I came out of Twitter and I locked my phone. I placed my phone in my pocket and I headed over towards the bedroom door. I opened the bedroom door and I left my bedroom. I strolled down the hallway and I reached the top of the stairs. I made my way down the stairs and I reached the bottom of the stairs. I wandered down the hallway and I entered the kitchen. Ashley passed me a plate with 3 pancakes on and I mentioned a thank you to her. She smiled at me and I sat at the table with my family. Ashley finished cooking and she joined us at the table with her food. We all started eating our food and we finished 30 minutes later except Ava.

Ashley helped Ava with her food and I got up from my chair. I pushed my chair and I started clearing the dirty plates away. My Dad told me that I didn't to do it but I told him I wanted to and I took the plates over to the dishwasher. I opened the dishwasher and I placed the plates in the dishwasher. I shut the dishwasher door behind me and I made myself a glass of orange juice. I finished making my drink and I drank it up. I placed the glass near the sink and I departed the kitchen. I headed down the hallway and towards the front door. I unlocked the front door and I opened the front door. I stepped outside and I closed the front door behind me. I sat down on the bench that was outside and I took my phone out of my pocket. I decided it was time to post on Twitter so everyone would stop worrying.