XI: Visiting My Uncle Dappy

💙Erin's POV💙

Today, I and Cameron are going to visit my Uncle Dappy along with his family. I fluttered my eyes open and I glanced next to me. I noticed that Cameron was already awake and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and I planted a kiss on his lips. Cameron returned the kiss and we pulled apart from each other after a couple of minutes. I crawled out of the bed and I picked out my clothes from my suitcase. I picked up my underwear and my bathroom things. I took all of my things with me and I went into the bathroom. I turned the bathroom light on and I placed my clothes with underwear on the closed toilet seat. I placed my bathroom things near the bathroom sink and I shut the bathroom door behind me. I stripped out of my pyjamas and I chucked the pyjamas to the bathroom floor.

I sprayed deodorant underneath both arms and I got changed into my underwear. I sprayed body spray over my body and I sprayed perfume on my neck. I got changed into my clothes for the day and I wandered over to the bathroom sink. I brushed my teeth and I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I wiped my face with a flannel and I brushed my hair. I shoved my hair into a messy bun and I applied my daily make up. I checked my appearance and I was satisfied. I picked up my pyjamas off the bathroom floor and I opened the bathroom door. I departed the bathroom and I strolled into the hotel room. Cameron told me that I smelled nice and I mentioned a thank you. Cameron went into the bathroom and closed the bathroom door behind him. I folded my pyjamas and I placed them on the bed. I opened the hotel room curtains and I picked up my phone. I decided to text Uncle Dappy now to let him know.

To Uncle Dappy,
Hey it's Erin. Is it okay if I pop around today. I want you to meet someone.
Erin xx

To Erin,
Hey. It's been a while since I saw you last. I thought you went to California to live with your Dad. That is what your Mum told me anyways. That is fine to pop around to today as we are not going anywhere. Can't wait to see you.
Dappy xx

To Uncle Dappy,
I was in California and I am still living over there. I came back here for a week holiday and I needed to talk to my Mum.
Erin xx

I locked my phone after sending Uncle Dappy the text and I placed my phone in my pocket. Cameron came out of the bathroom and  closed the bathroom door behind him. Cameron picked up the hotel room key and placed it in his pocket. We both headed towards the door and Cameron opened the door. Cameron stepped into the corridor and I followed behind. I closed the hotel door behind us and we strolled down the corridor towards the lift hand in hand. We reached the lift and Cameron pressed the lift button. We waited for the lift and the lift came up to floor 4. The lift doors opened and we entered the lift. Cameron pressed ground floor and the lift doors closed. The lift started to move and we were soon on ground floor. The lift doors opened and we exited the lift. We made our way into the breakfast restaurant and the waitress took us to a table of 2.

She told us that we can go up and grab our breakfast ourselves. We both nodded our heads and the waitress walked away. I went up and grabbed my breakfast first. I also grabbed myself a pure orange juice and I made my way back to the table. I sat at the table and Cameron went up to grab his breakfast. I started eating my breakfast and 10 minutes later, Cameron came back to the table. He sat down at the table and started eating his breakfast. We finished our breakfast 30 minutes later and we drank our drink. We got up from the table and we left the restaurant. We made our way up the stairs to floor 4 and we reached level 4. We wandered down the corridor and we reached our room. Cameron swiped the card into the door and unlocked the hotel door. He opened the hotel door and we entered the hotel room.

I closed the hotel door behind us and we ended up laying on the bed. We cuddled into each other and we watched some TV before going out as our food hasn't gone down. 1 and half later, we were getting ready to go to Uncle Dappy's. Cameron called for a taxi about 10 minutes so by the time we leave the building the taxi will be outside. I and Cameron got ready to leave. We left the hotel room and Cameron shut the hotel door behind us. We headed down the corridor and we made our way down the stairs. We reached ground floor and we departed the building. Our taxi was waiting outside for us and we hopped into the taxi. Cameron shut the taxi door behind us and we strapped ourselves in. The taxi driver asked us where to drive and I told him. He nodded his head and he drove to where I told him to go.

45 minutes later, the taxi came to a stop and we were outside Uncle Dappy's house. We unstrapped ourselves and Cameron paid the taxi driver. Cameron opened the taxi door and hopped out of the taxi. Cameron held out his hand for me and I took it. I hopped out of the taxi with the help of Cameron and I shut the taxi door behind us. The taxi driver drove off and we walked up to the front door. We reached the front door and I rang the doorbell. We waited for 5 minutes and someone answered the front door. I came face to face with Auntie Kaye and I let go of Cameron's hand. I hugged Auntie Kaye and Cameron followed me into the house. I pulled away from Auntie Kaye and Auntie Kaye closed the front door. She told us both to come into the kitchen and we made our way into the kitchen.

Gino and Milo ran over to me. I picked up Gino first and gave him a hug. After I gave him a hug, I placed him back on the floor and I picked up Milo. I gave Milo a hug and after the hug, I placed him down on the floor. I gave Uncle Dappy a hug and we pulled away from each other. I introduced Cameron to my family and I introduced my family to Cameron.

Erin: This is Cameron and he is my boyfriend.

Dappy: It's nice to meet you mate. Hope your treating Erin very well. (Shakes Cameron's hand)

Erin: Of course he is Uncle Dappy. 

Kaye: So how is America?

Erin: It's amazing and the weather is really hot at the moment.

Kaye: I can tell. Your skin is really tanned.

Erin: Thank you. How have you all been?

Dappy: We've been really good. What happened between you and your Mum, Erin?

Erin: My Mum never paid attention to me and I just gave up. I decided to run away to America and live with my Dad.

Kaye: How is your Dad?

Erin: He is alright. He is busy at the moment in the music studio. Ashley and Ava are really lovely. They have made me feel welcome.

Dappy: You should of phoned me and I would of picked you up.

Erin: My Mum would of took me back home then whereas living in America, she can't take me home.

Dappy: That's very true.

Gino and Milo went into the living room to play. They ended up convincing Cameron to go and play with them. He looked at me and I told him to go. I sat in the kitchen having a chat with Auntie Kaye and Uncle Dappy whilst having a drink. We were just talking about my Mum and random things. Uncle Dappy told me that he doesn't speak to my Mum as much because she has pushed all of her family away due to me going missing.

The rest of the day, I and Cameron spent with my family. At 4pm, we headed back to the hotel and got ourselves ready for tonight. We got showers and got changed. We headed back out at 5:30pm and we ate at a restaurant that was down the road. After paying for our food, we walked through the high street and looked at the pretty lights. I and Cameron headed back to the hotel at 10pm and we got ready for bed as we got into the hotel room. We got into bed and we fell asleep instantly.