XVI: Landing Back In California And Lazy Day

💙Erin's POV💙

11 and half hours later, the plane has just landed in California and the time in California is 12:30pm. The pilot parked up the plane and the cabin crew got everything ready so passengers could get off the plane. Everything was done and passengers started getting off the plane. I unbuckled myself and so did Sam. I and Sam got off the plane. We strolled through the tube and we headed towards departure. We went through the checks and we grabbed our luggage. I and Sam mentioned a goodbye to each other. We hugged each other and we pulled away from each other. Sam told me to text him when I am free and I smiled at him. We went our separate ways and I went off to find my family. I heard a little girls voice and I knew it was Ava's. I smiled to myself and I turned around. Ava came running over to me and I dropped my luggage.

Ava reached me and I picked her up. She gave me a massive hug and she told me in my ear to never leave her again. I just laughed and I promised her that I wouldn't leave her again. Ava let me go and I placed her back on the floor. My Dad and Ashley came over to me. I hugged Ashley and we pulled away from each other after a few minutes. I hugged my Dad and he whispered into my ear that we needed to talk when we get back home. I and my Dad pulled out of the hug. My Dad grabbed my suitcase and I picked up my handbag. I placed my handbag on my arm and I departed the airport with my family. It was so good to be back in California and it was really hot outside which is a good sign.

We made our to my Dad's car and we reached the car. My Dad unlocked his car and he opened the boot door. He placed my suitcase in the boot and he shut the boot door behind him. Ashley got Ava into the car and strapped her in. My Dad and I got into the car. We closed the car doors behind us and we buckled ourselves in. Once Ashley was done with Ava, Ashley got into the car and she shut the car door behind her. Ashley buckled herself in and my Dad put the car keys into the car. He started the car engine and he drove away from the airport.

30 minutes later, we arrived back home and we were late back because of the traffic but I was glad to be back home. My Dad parked the car on the drive way and he stopped the car engine. My Dad took the car keys out of the car and we all started unbuckling ourselves except Ava. I, Ashley and my Dad opened the car doors. We hopped out of the car and we shut the car doors behind us. Ashley got Ava out of the car and my Dad grabbed my suitcase from the boot. My Dad placed my suitcase on the ground and I grabbed my suitcase. My Dad shut the boot door and Ashley closed the car door once Ava was out of the car. My Dad locked his car and we all strolled up to the front door. My Dad unlocked the front door and he opened the front door. My Dad stepped inside the house first and Ashley was behind him with Ava.

I stepped into the house last and I closed the front door behind me. I placed my suitcase near the stairs and I chucked my handbag on the stairs. Ashley told Ava to go and play in her playroom with her toys. My Dad and Ashley went into the kitchen. I followed behind them and Ashley started making us all drinks. Ashley finished making our drinks and she gave us our drinks. Ashley picked up Ava's drink and she left the kitchen to give Ava her drink. Ashley came back into the kitchen 10 minutes later and we all started talking to each other.

Ashley: How was London?

Erin: London was good. I went to see my Mum straight away when we landed. I also saw my Nan and my Uncle Dappy.

Fazer: How is your Mum?

Erin: She is fine. She was so happy to see me and she did ask if I was staying or going back to California. I told her that I was coming back to you guys. This is my home now and I am never leaving here except for holidays.