X: Landing In London For Holiday And Meeting My Mum

💙Erin's POV💙

We have just landed in London and I fell asleep on Cameron. He woke me up and we grabbed our stuff. We got off the plane and we went through the checks. I and Cameron made it to the other end. We grabbed our suitcases and we strolled out of the airport. A taxi was waiting outside and Cameron asked if he was free. He nodded his head and Cameron opened the back taxi door. I climbed into the back and Cameron passed me my suitcase. Cameron placed his suitcase in the taxi and Cameron climbed into the taxi. Cameron shut the taxi door behind him and the taxi driver asked where he was driving to. I told the taxi driver and the taxi driver drove away from the airport.

30 minutes later, we arrived at my Mum's house and Cameron paid the taxi driver. I and Cameron opened the taxi doors. We climbed out of the taxi and we grabbed our suitcases. We closed the taxi doors behind us and the taxi driver drove off. I and Cameron dragged our suitcases up the drive way whilst holding hands. We reached the front door and I rang the doorbell. I and Cameron waited for someone to answer the door. I was really nervous because it has been months since I saw my Mum but Cameron was trying to calm me down.

💜Tulisa's POV💜

I was in the kitchen sorting out the washing and I heard the doorbell ring. I glanced at the time and saw it was 2pm. I knew Danny wouldn't be back from training yet and Skye was at nursery. I stopped what I was doing and I departed the kitchen. I strolled down the hallway and I answered the front door. I saw Erin stood at the front door and there was a guy with her. I pulled Erin into a hug and I couldn't believe that she was here. The last time we spoke was when she told me that she needed space. I pulled away from Erin and I let them into the house. I shut the front door behind them and I told them to leave their suitcases by the stairs. I went into the kitchen to make them a drink and I have just finished making a drink. I picked up the drinks and I left the kitchen. I made my way into the living room and I gave them their drink. I sat down on the other sofa and we started chatting.

Tulisa: What brings you here?

Erin: We thought to surprise you and I wanted Cameron to meet you.

Tulisa: It's nice to meet you Cameron. I gather you two are going out.

Cameron: Yeah. we have been going out for 5 months now.

Tulisa: I'm glad you have found someone Erin and I hope you are treating Erin really well Cameron.

Cameron: Yeah I am.

Tulisa: So have you been Erin.

Erin: I've been good. I really like it in America.

Tulisa: Do you think you are going to stay out there or are you going to come back here.

Erin: I don't know yet. It's something that I have to think about.

Tulisa: That's fine. Have all the time you need.

Erin: Well I and Cameron better be getting off. We are staying at a hotel and we need to check in.

Tulisa: Okay. Well I will see you two later and if you want to have a chit chat Erin, then just call me.

Erin: Okay. See you later Mum.

💙Erin's POV💙

I and Cameron got up from the sofa. We left the living room and headed towards the front door. We grabbed our suitcases and I placed my handbag on my arm. Cameron opened the front door and stepped outside. I followed behind him and I shut the front door behind us. I and Cameron dragged our suitcases down the drive way. We headed down the road and we strolled towards our hotel that we were staying at. 10 minutes later, we arrived at the hotel and we walked into the building. We strolled up to reception and we got our hotel room key. We made our way over to the lift and Cameron pressed the button on the side on the wall. The lift came down to ground floor and the lift doors opened. I and Cameron got into the lift. Cameron pressed the button for the floor that we needed and the lift started moving.

The lift came to a stop and we were on level 4. The lift doors opened and we wheeled our suitcases out of the lift. We strolled down the hallway towards our hotel room and we managed to find our room. Cameron put the key into the door and unlocked the hotel door. Cameron opened the hotel door and he dragged his suitcase into the room. I followed behind him and I closed the hotel door behind us. We set our suitcases over near the chair and we both laid on the bed. I and Cameron cuddled each other. Cameron was playing with my hair and he told me to go to sleep. I soon fell asleep as I listened to Cameron's heartbeat.

At 6pm, Cameron woke me up and asked if I was hungry. I told him yes and I told him that I would get myself ready. I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and I zipped up my suitcase. I went into the bathroom and I turned the bathroom light on. I closed the bathroom door behind me and I stripped out of the clothes that I was wearing. I got changed into my new clothes and I slipped on my shoes. I picked up my clothes and I opened the bathroom door. I departed the bathroom and Cameron went into the bathroom. I folded my clothes and I placed them on the chair as they were my travelling clothes. I sat on the bed and I waited for Cameron to come out of the bathroom. 10 minutes later, Cameron came out of the bathroom and we were ready to go downstairs to grab something to eat.

I stood up from the bed and I held hands with Cameron. Cameron picked up our room key and he opened the hotel door. We both stepped out into the corridor and Cameron shut the hotel door behind us. We wandered down the corridor and we reached the lift. I pressed the button for lift and the lift came up to floor 4. The lift doors opened and we entered the lift. Cameron pressed ground button and the lift doors closed. The lift started moving and it beeped when we were at ground floor. The lift doors opened and we exited the lift. We strolled into the restaurant and the waiter took us to a table for two. I and Cameron sat at the table. The waiter gave us our menus and he took our drink order. The waiter went away to get our drinks sorted and we glanced through the menu. The waiter came back with our drinks and set them in front of us.

The waiter took our food order and he took the menus off us. The waiter took the food order and menus to the kitchen. I and Cameron were talking about random things whilst drinking our drinks. 30 minutes later, the waiter served us our food and placed it down in front of us. The waiter walked away and we ate our food. We finished 45 minutes later and we finished up our drinks. Cameron got up from his seat and wandered off to pay for our meal. Cameron came back 10 minutes later and I got up from my chair. Cameron held his hand out for me and I took his hand. We strolled out of the restaurant and we made our way over to the lift. I pressed the lift button and the lift came down to ground floor. The lift doors opened and we entered the lift. I pressed number 4 and the lift doors shut. The lift started moving and we were soon on level 4.

The lift doors opened and we got out of the lift. We strolled down the corridor and we stopped at our room. Cameron put the key into the door and unlocked the hotel door. Cameron opened the hotel door and we stepped inside. I closed the hotel door behind us  and Cameron started kissing to me. This lead to a make out session and we ended up on the bed. You can tell where this lead to. After our fun, we got ready for bed and we ended up going to bed at 11pm.