XXI: First Day Back At Work

💙Erin's POV💙

I reached my work and I entered the building. As soon as I walked in, everyone greeted me and asked if I was feeling better. I smiled at them and I told them that I was feeling better. I strolled up to reception and the lady was looking down at her paperwork. The lady at the desk glanced up at me as she must of felt my presence and I shocked at who it was. It was Camila and she was happy to see my face. Camila stopped doing her work and she got out of her chair. Camila made her way around the desk and over to me. Camila and I hugged each other. We pulled away after a few minutes and I started speaking to Camila.

Erin: What are you doing here?

Camila: I work here you idiot.

Erin: I can see that. When did you start working here?

Camila: About a week ago. Your manager hired me.

Erin: I'm glad you are here. I have someone to have lunch with now.

Camila: I'm glad. There is really hot male models here.

Erin: Oh god. I think you need to be on a lead when they are around. Well I will see you around.

Camila: Yeah see you around.

I walked away from reception and Camila got back to work. I finished eating my breakfast and I drank my drink. I chucked my rubbish in the bin and I made my way over to the lift. I pressed the button for the lift and I waited for the lift. the lift came down to ground floor and the lift doors opened. I let all the people in the lift out and I entered the lift. I pressed the floor that I needed which is floor 6 and the lift doors closed. The lift started moving and heading up to the floor that I needed. The lift beeped and I realised that I was on floor 6. The lift doors opened and I exited the lift. I turned right and I headed down the corridor. I reached where I was having my photo shoot and I knocked on the door. I waited for someone to answer the door and the door opened. I came face to face with my manager.

My manager pulled me into a hug and we pulled after a few seconds. My manager let me into the room and she closed the room door behind us. I was greeted by everyone else and they mentioned a welcome back. I greeted them back and all smiled at them. I set my phone and purse on the table. I was taken to hair and make up to get ready. My hair dresser curled my hair and hair sprayed my hair. My make up artist applied my make up and they were both happy with my appearance. Next I was taken to the dressing room and I got given my first outfit. I got changed into my first outfit and I went out to where the photographer was. The photographer took a few pictures and I got changed after 5 pictures being taken. This continued until I had no more outfits to put on and I have just finished my last picture.

My manager was discussing with the photographer the best pictures and I went to the changing room. I changed back into the clothes that I arrived in. I finished getting changed and I made my way out of the changing room. I mentioned a thank you to the photographer and the photographer left the room. My manager discussed with me what pictures she had picked out and I agreed with her. I made my way to hair and make up. I wiped off my make up and I shoved my hair up into a high ponytail. I departed hair and make up. I grabbed my phone and purse. I mentioned a goodbye to everyone and they mentioned one back. I left the room and I strolled down the hallway. I made my way down the stairs and I reached the ground floor. I walked past the reception and Camila smiled at me. I stopped walking and I started speaking to Camila.