VI: Arranging A Date With Cameron And The Day After The Party

💙Erin's POV💙

I and Cameron pulled away after the kiss. We both smiled at each other and we discussed that we should meet up sometime. Cameron told me that he was going to take me back to Hailey as the party will be finishing soon and I nodded my head. Cameron stood up and he put his hand out for me. I took his hand and he pulled me up so I was on my feet. We strolled back through the high street and we arrived back at the beach. I and Cameron were mentioning our goodbyes to each other. We exchanged phone numbers and we went our separate ways. I made my way over to Hailey and she told me that we were leaving now. I and Hailey walked back to her car. We arrived at the car and Hailey unlocked her car using her car keys. We opened the car doors and we hopped into the car. We shut the car doors behind us and we buckled ourselves in. Hailey put the car keys into the car and she started the car engine.

Luckily, she had only one shot was it was safe for her to drive home. Hailey reversed out of the parking space and she drove out of the car park. Hailey drove her way through the town and she drove her way to her house. 10 minutes later, we arrived back at her house and Hailey parked her car on the drive way. She stopped the car engine and she took the car keys out of the car. We both unstrapped ourselves and we opened the car doors. We jumped out of the car and we shut the car doors behind us. Hailey locked her car using the car keys and we both strolled up to the front door. Hailey unlocked and opened the front door. Hailey stepped in first and I followed behind. I quietly closed the front door behind and Hailey locked the front door. She placed her car keys/house keys on the hallway unit and she started making her way upstairs. I followed behind and we reached the top of the stairs.

Hailey lead the way to her bedroom and I followed behind. We entered her bedroom and Hailey closed the bedroom door behind us. Hailey gave me a set of pyjamas and I went into her en suite bathroom to get changed. I turned the bathroom light on and I closed the bathroom door behind me. I stripped out of my clothes and I got changed into the pyjamas. I picked up my clothes off the bathroom floor and I opened the bathroom door. I departed the en suite bathroom and Hailey went into the en suite bathroom to get changed. She closed the bathroom door behind her and I made my way over to the spare bed. I placed my clothes down beside the bed and I got underneath the duvet covers. I heard my phone ping and I picked up my phone. I unlocked my phone and I noticed that I had a message from Cameron.

To Erin,
Hey it's Cameron. It was nice to meet you today. Are you free on Tuesday?
Cameron x

To Cameron,
Hey. It was nice to meet you today too. I am free on Tuesday. Why?
Erin x

To Erin,
I am going to take you out and what is your address?
Cameron x

To Cameron,
A date already. <enter a random address in>
Erin x

To Erin,
If you want to call it a date. I will pick you up from your house at 6pm on Tuesday.
Cameron x

To Cameron,
Okay. Good night.
Erin x

To Erin,
Night night beautiful.
Cameron x

I smiled to myself and I locked my phone. I placed my phone down beside me and Hailey came out of the bathroom. She closed the bathroom door behind her and she crawled into her bed. Hailey asked me what I was smiling at and I told her. She told me that I and Cameron suited each other as a couple. We both fell asleep at 2am.