XII: A Romantic Day Out Together Turning Sour

💙Erin's POV💙

Today, I and Cameron are going to go on the London Eye. We are going to walk around London and get some lunch before we get back to the hotel. I felt kisses being placed on my neck and I smiled as I knew it was Cameron trying to wake me up. His kisses were tickling me and I fluttered my eyes open. Cameron smiled when he saw that I was awake and I grabbed his face to stop him from kissing on my neck. I placed a kiss on his lips and he held it longer. Cameron was on top of me and he placed his hands on my waist. Cameron flipped over and I was now on top. We continued this make out session and we pulled away from each other after 10 minutes enjoying each others company. Cameron pulled a puppy face and I told him that we have to get ready for breakfast. He continued with the puppy face and I just ignored him. I crawled out of the bed and I grabbed my clothes that I was going to wear today.

I grabbed my clean underwear and I grabbed my shoes. I went into the bathroom and I turned the bathroom light on. I closed the bathroom door behind me and I placed my clothes along with underwear on the closed toilet seat. I placed my shoes on the bathroom floor and I stripped out of my pyjamas. I chucked them to the bathroom floor and I sprayed deodorant underneath both arms. I put my underwear on and I sprayed body spray over my body. I sprayed perfume on my neck and I got changed into my clothes. I slipped on my trainer socks and I slipped on my Vans. I wandered over to the bathroom sink and I brushed my teeth. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I wiped my face with a warm flannel and I applied my daily make up. I took my hair out of the high ponytail and I brushed my hair. I put my hair into a side plait and I was satisfied with my appearance.

I picked up my pyjamas off the bathroom floor and I opened the bathroom door. I departed the bathroom and Cameron went into the bathroom. I folded my pyjamas up and I made the bed. I placed my folded pyjamas on the bed and I sat around waiting for Cameron. 10 minutes later, Cameron was finished in the bathroom and he came out of the bathroom after turning the bathroom light off. Cameron closed the bathroom door behind him and he picked up the hotel room key. I stood up from the bed and we left the hotel room. I shut the hotel door behind us and we strolled down the corridor hand in hand. We reached the lift and I pressed the lift button. The lift came up to our level that we was on and the lift doors opened. We entered the lift and I pressed the button for ground floor. The lift doors shut behind us and the lift started moving.

The lift beeped and we were on ground floor. The lift doors opened and we exited the lift. We made our way into the breakfast restaurant and the waitress took us to our table. She told us to go up and help ourselves. We smiled at her and she walked away. Cameron went to grab his breakfast first and I went up after. We are now sat at the table eating our breakfast whilst drinking our orange juice and chatting. 30 minutes later, we finished our breakfast and we got up from the table. I and Cameron left the breakfast restaurant. We went back up to our hotel room and we watched some TV to let our food go down before we headed out for the day.

At 11am, we left the hotel and we got into the taxi to take us to London City Centre. We have just arrived in the City Centre and Cameron paid the taxi driver. We got out of the taxi and I closed the taxi door behind us. The taxi driver drove off and I held Cameron's hand. We walked through the streets and we made our way to the London Eye. I paid for us both to go on the London Eye and we queued up. 15 minutes later, we hopped on the London Eye and the carriage door closed. We headed up and the views were amazing. A person in the carriage with us took a picture of me and Cameron. The picture was beautiful and I am going to frame it when I go back home.

After the London Eye, we grabbed something to eat and we went on a boat trip which was amazing. After the boat trip, we got the taxi back to the hotel and we got ready to go out for the evening. I and Cameron got a shower. We got changed and we relaxed around the hotel room. We ended up going out at 6pm and we ate at a restaurant that was down the road from the hotel. It was really nice to spend some time with my boyfriend before going back to reality. We paid for our food and we left the restaurant. We walked through the streets and looking at the pretty lights. We headed back to the hotel at 10:30pm and we had some fun. After our fun, we watched a movie together and we had a cuddle. I must of fell asleep halve way through the movie because I can't remember anything after that. I fell asleep because Cameron was playing with my hair and he knew that would always make me want to go to sleep.

I heard my phone ping next to me and I opened my eyes. I noticed that Cameron was asleep next to me and I picked up my phone. I unlocked my phone and I noticed it was 3am in the morning. I noticed that I had a Twitter notification and I clicked on it. That was a bad mistake because I saw Cameron kissing another girl and someone tweeted it to me so I could see it. It definitely was Cameron and another girl. I couldn't believe it because all this time we were spending together we were happy with each other. I locked my phone and I placed it down beside me. I just left it for today and I will talk about it to Cameron properly when we have woken up. I laid my head against the pillow and I fell asleep but all I could think about was the picture.