V: Party With My Friend And Making New Friends

💙Erin's POV💙

My Dad shouted up the stairs to tell me that my friend was here and I told him that I would be down soon. I checked myself out in the bathroom mirror and I looked perfect. I headed towards the bathroom door and I turned the bathroom light off. I departed the en suite bathroom and I closed the bathroom door behind me. I headed towards the bedroom door and I departed my bedroom. I shut my bedroom door behind me and I wandered down the hallway towards the stairs. I reached the stairs and I made my way down the stairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs and I noticed Hailey stood at the bottom of the stairs. We smiled at each other and hugged each other. We pulled away from each other and my Dad told me to be careful. I nodded my head and Hailey told my Dad that I was staying at her's. He smiled at her and I mentioned a goodbye to my family.

I and Hailey headed towards the front door. I opened the front door and I stepped outside. Hailey followed behind me and she shut the front door behind us. We ambled towards Hailey's car and we reached the car. Hailey unlocked her car using her car keys and we both opened the car doors. We jumped into the car and we shut the car doors behind us. We strapped ourselves in and Hailey put her car keys into the car. She started the car engine and she turned up her stereo. Hailey drove down the drive way and drove us to the beach party. On the way to where the beach party was, I and Hailey were signing all the songs that was playing through the stereo.

30 minutes later, we arrived at where the beach party is and Hailey parked her car in the car park. She parked her car in an empty parking space and Hailey stopped the car engine. She took her car keys out of the car and we both unbuckled ourselves. We opened the car doors and we hopped out of the car. We shut the car doors behind us and Hailey locked her car using the car keys. Hailey linked arms with me and we wandered towards the beach. We arrived at the party and Hailey took me over to her group of friends. She introduced me to her friends and she told me who they are.

Hailey: Erin, this is one of my friends Jordyn.

Jordyn: It's nice to meet you Erin.

Erin: You too Jordyn and I like your name.

Jordyn: Thanks.

Hailey: Erin, this is another one of my friends Mia.

Mia: It's nice to meet you and welcome to California.

Erin: It's nice to meet you too and thanks.

Mia: Your welcome.

Hailey: And this is my other friend, Camila.

Camila: It's nice to meet you.

Erin: You too.

Hailey: Now that you have all met each other, shall we get this party started.

We all screamed 'Yes' and Hailey got in the first round of shots. We all counted down from three and we took the shot. I was getting along with girls really well and I started dancing with Mia. I and Mia had a lot in common. She was originally from London but her family moved out to California 2 years ago. The rest of the girls joined in with dancing with us and we were grabbing drinks throughout. There was a lot of people at this party and I didn't realise that Hailey knew a lot of people. I and Jordyn took a break from dancing for a bit. The rest of the girls didn't want to stop so we walked over to the bar and ordered ourselves a cocktail. I and Jordyn were sat at the bar just drinking our drinks whilst chatting.