XXVIII: Viewing A House

💙Erin's POV💙

I fluttered my eyes open and I glanced next to me. I noticed that Sam was already up and he smiled at me. I smiled back at him and we exchanged good mornings to each other. Sam and I cuddled into each other for a bit. 10 minutes later, I told Sam that I was going to get ready and he nodded his head. Sam unwrapped his arms from my waist and I planted a kiss on his lips. I climbed out of the bed and I felt a slap on my ass. I looked back at Sam and he smirked at me. I just shook my head and I grabbed all of my things that I will need from my bag. I made my way into the bathroom and I turned the bathroom light on. I closed the bathroom door behind me and I placed my clothes on the closed toilet seat. I placed my toileteries near the sink and I stripped out of my pyjamas. I sprayed deodorant underneath both of my arms and I got changed into my underwear.

I sprayed body spray over my body and I sprayed perfume on my neck. I got changed into my clothes and I slipped on my black trainer socks. I wandered over to the bathroom sink and I brushed my teeth. I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and I brushed my hair. I wiped my face using my make up wipes and I applied my daily make up. I was satisfied with my appearance and I gathered all of my things. I headed towards the bathroom door and I opened the bathroom door. I exited the bathroom and Sam went into the bathroom with all of his things. Sam closed the bathroom door behind him and I started packing my things into my bag. Sam told me that we was only staying for the night but it was nice to get away from the house and spend some quality time with each other.

I zipped up my bag and I sat on the bed. I unlocked my phone and I cliicked on Instagram. I was scrolling through Instagram and I noticed a lot of people liking my picture from last night. Sam came out of the bathroom and he shut the bathroom door behind him. Sam put all of his things in his bag and he zipped up his bag. Sam asked if I was ready to go down to get some breakfast and I nodded my head. I came off Instagram and I locked my phone. I stood up from the bed and I put my phone in my pocket. Sam grabbed his phone along with room key and placed it in his pocket. Sam and I held each others hand. We headed towards the hotel room door and Sam opened the door. We both stepped into the corridor and Sam shut the hotel door behind us. We strolled down the corridor and we walked down the stairs to ground floor.

We reached ground floor and we made our way into the restaurant. The waiter came up to us and asked us for our room number. Sam told the waiter and the waiter took us to our table. We reached our table and we both sat down at the table facing each other. The waiter told us that we could us help ourselves and we nodded our heads. The waiter smiled and walked away. I went up first and Sam went up after me. Sam sat down at the table after grabbing his breakfast and drink. We started eating our breakfast and we finished 30 minutes later. We drank our drinks and we finished our drinks. Sam asked if I was ready to go and I nodded my head. We got up from the table and we left the restaurant. We walked back up the stairs to floor 4 and we strolled down the corridor. We reached our room and Sam swiped the card.

Sam opened the door and he stepped into the hotel room. I followed behind and I closed the hotel door behind us. We laid on the bed and cuddled each other letting our breakfast digust. Sam picked up the tv remote and turned the tv on. Sam flicked through the channels and we ended up watching a film which was called 'Fast and Furious 7'. 2 hours and 20 minutes later, the film finished. Sam turned off the tv and placed the tv remote where it belonged. I got off the bed and we packed away all of our things. We double checked that we had everything and we took our luggage with us. Sam picked up the keys for the hotel room and we headed towards the hotel door. Sam opened the hotel door and stepped into the corridor. I followed behind him and I shut the hotel door behind us.