VII: Getting Ready For My Date With Cameron

💙Erin's POV💙

Today is my date with Cameron. I am really excited and he texted me last night telling me that the date was a surprise. I also feel nervous because I have never had a proper date and I have never seen someone serious. All of my previous relationships have been a joke to them and they just wanted to be with me because I come from a famous family.

I fluttered my eyes open and I climbed out of my double bed. I made my bed and I opened my bedroom blinds. I opened the bedroom window and I headed towards the bedroom door. I opened the bedroom door and I exited my bedroom. I wandered down the hallway towards the stairs and I reached the stairs. I made my way down the stairs and I reached the bottom of the stairs. I strolled down the hallway and I entered the kitchen. I thought I would see my family in the kitchen but it was empty and that is when I noticed a note on the fridge. I pulled the note of the fridge and I started reading it to myself.

To Erin,
We have took Ava out for the day. We will be back home at 7pm but we know that you won't be there because of your date with Cameron. We hope you have a nice time and don't be back late. We will see you when you get back home and we love you.
From Dad, Ashley and Ava xx

I screwed up the note and I chucked the note in the rubbish bin. I made myself a bowl of cereal and I made myself a glass of orange juice. I sat at the table and I started eating my breakfast. I finished my breakfast 15 minutes later and I drank my drink up. After I was done, I got up out of the chair and I pushed the chair into the table. I picked up my dirty dishes and I made my way over to the dishwasher. I opened the dishwasher door and I placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. I closed the dishwasher door behind me and I heard the front doorbell ring. I departed the kitchen and I made my way towards the front door. I unlocked the front door and I opened the front door. No one stood there and I glanced down. I noticed two white boxes and I picked them up. I turned back around to go in the house and I closed the front door behind me.

I placed the two boxes on the stairs and I locked the front door. I made my way over to the stairs and I picked up the white boxes again. I made my way up the stairs and I reached the top of the stairs. I strolled down the hallway and I entered my bedroom. I placed the boxes on the bed and I took the envelope off the small box. I opened envelope and I took the letter out. I opened the letter out and I started reading the letter to myself.

To Erin,
I have brought you a dress, clutch bag and some shoes for tonight. I thought to buy you something special that you can keep forever now. I can't wait to see you in the dress tonight and I hope you love it. I am excited for the date tonight and I gather you are as well. I will see you at 6pm when I pick you up. See you later beautiful.
Cameron xx

I smiled at the note and I folded the note back up. I placed the note back in the envelope and I put the envelope in a secret place. I took the small box off the big box and I opened the lid of the big box. I lifted the dress out of the box and the dress was beautiful. I grabbed a hanger from the walk in wardrobe and I left the walk in wardrobe. I closed the wardrobe doors behind me and I placed the dress on the hanger. I hung the dress up on the back of my bedroom door and I took the clutch bag out which was gold. I placed the clutch bag on the bed and I lifted the lid up from the small box. I took the gold shoes out of the box and they were gorgeous. I placed the shoes on the bedroom floor and I placed the two boxes underneath my bed. I made my way in the en suite bathroom and I turned the bathroom light on. I started running the shower and I exited the en suite bathroom.

I grabbed my phone off my bedside table and I went back into the bathroom. I closed the bathroom door behind me and I started playing my music on my phone. I placed my phone on the bathroom unit that was in the corner in the bathroom and I checked the water temperature. It was nice and perfect! I stripped out of my pyjamas and I chucked my pyjamas in the wash basket. I wandered over to the bathroom sink and I took my hair out of the messy bun. I brushed my hair and I made my way over to the shower. I hopped in the shower and I went straight underneath the water. I did what I needed to do in the shower and I finished 45 minutes later. I turned the shower off and I climbed out of the shower. I grabbed the small towel off the bathroom door and I towel dried my hair. I wrapped the towel around for my hair and I lifted my head up.