IV: Shopping With Ashley

💙Erin's POV💙

I and Ashley have just arrived in the California, City Centre. Ashley drove into a car park and she drove around to find an empty parking space. Ashley found a empty parking space and she parked into it. We put the windows up and Ashley stopped the car engine. She took out her car keys and we both unstrapped ourselves. Ashley grabbed her handbag from the back seat and we both opened the car doors. We jumped out of the car and we shut the car doors behind us. Ashley locked her car and she placed the car keys in her handbag. Ashley zipped up her handbag and I heard my phone ping. I took my phone out of my pocket and I unlocked my phone. I read the message I received and I realised it was from Hailey.

To Erin,
Hey it's Hailey from the flight. I was wondering if you want to attend a beach party with me tonight.
From Hailey x

To Hailey,
Hey. I remember you. Haha. I would love to attend the beach party with you. I will see you tonight.
From Erin x

To Erin,
Cool. I will see you tonight and I am picking you up from your house so I will need your address.
From Hailey x

To Hailey,
That's fine. Here is the address <enter a random address>.
From Erin x

To Erin,
Thanks.
From Hailey x

I smiled and I locked my phone. I told Ashley that I was going to a beach party with a friend tonight and she told me that was fine. We made our way out of the car park and we strolled up the street towards the shopping mall. We entered the shopping mall and we started clothes shopping. We shopped in New Look, American Eagle, Primark, Urban Outfitters, Adidas, Topshop, Lush and Victoria Secret. I brought a few outfits and I brought myself some new underwear. I brought myself a new outfit for tonight and a bikini from New Look. I and Ashley got some food a Nando's at 1pm. We were just leaving Nando's and Ashley told me that she was going to buy me a few things. I told her not to but she wanted to. Ashley brought me an iPhone 7 and a Range Rover Vogue 2015 in white. The owner of the business let me take the car home today after Ashley paid the money. I and Ashley made our way out of the car dealership.

Ashley told me that she will see me when we get back home and I nodded my head. Ashley walked away from me and she walked down the street to get her car. I made my way over towards my new car and I unlocked my car using my car keys. I opened the boot door and I placed my shopping bags in the boot. I shut the boot door behind me and I went around to the drivers door. I opened the car door and I hopped into my car. I shut the car door behind me and I buckled myself in. I placed the car keys into the car and I started the car engine. I put my window down and I drove my way through the town so I could drive home.

45 minutes later, I arrived back home due to all the traffic that was in the City Centre. I drove my way up the drive way and I parked my car outside the garage. I noticed Ashley was behind me and I stopped the car engine. I took the car keys out of the car and I unbuckled myself. I opened the car door and I jumped out of the car. I shut the car door behind me and I went around to the boot. I opened the boot door and I picked up all of my shopping bags. I shut the car door behind me and I locked my car using my car keys. Ashley met up with me after grabbing her shopping bags from her car and she locked her car using the car keys. We both strolled up to the front door and Ashley opened the front door. She stepped inside the house first and I followed behind her. I shut the front door behind us and Ashley let my Dad know that we were back home.