XX: Face To Face With Cameron

💙Erin's POV💙

I heard my alarm go off beside me and I fluttered my eyes open. I was going back to work today although my manager told me not to but I insisted to go. I slowly crawled out of my bed and I made my bed. I made my way over to my walk in wardrobe and I opened my wardrobe doors. I stepped inside my walk in wardrobe and I picked out my work clothes which is just comfy clothes. I picked up my shoes and I left the walk in wardrobe with all of my things in my hands. I picked out clean underwear and I made my way to the en suite bathroom. I turned on the bathroom light and I closed the bathroom door behind me. I placed my clothes and underwear on the closed toilet seat. I placed my shoes on the bathroom floor and I stripped out of my pyjamas. I chucked my pyjamas to the bathroom floor and I sprayed deodorant underneath both of my arms.

I put my underwear on and I sprayed body spray over my body. I sprayed perfume on my neck and I got changed into my clothes. I slipped on my trainer socks and I slipped on my shoes. I wandered over to the bathroom sink and I started brushing my teeth. I finished brushing my teeth and I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I wiped my face with a warm flannel and I brushed my hair. I didn't have to put my hair up or apply my daily make up as I was getting it all done at work. I picked up my pyjamas off the bathroom floor and I headed towards the bathroom door. I opened the bathroom door and I turned the bathroom light off. I departed the en suite bathroom and I closed the bathroom door behind me. I folded up my pyjamas and I placed my pyjamas on my pillow of my bed.

I opened my bedroom blinds and I closed my wardrobe doors. I put my earrings in and I put my watch on my left wrist. I picked up my phone from my beside table and I put my phone in my pocket. I picked up my purse and I headed towards the bedroom door. I opened the bedroom door and I left my bedroom. Everyone was still asleep except from me. I wandered down the hallway and I reached the stairs. I made my way down the stairs and I reached the bottom of the stairs. I strolled down the hallway and I entered the kitchen. I quickly wrote a note for Ashley and my Dad. I placed the note on the fridge and I departed the kitchen. I made my way down the hallway towards the front door and I picked up my house keys/car keys off the hallway unit. I unlocked the front door and I opened the front door.

I stepped outside and I quietly closed the front door behind me. I locked the house up and I made my way over to my car. I unlocked my car using my car keys and I opened the drivers door. I hopped into my car and I closed the car door behind me. I placed my phone and my purse in the seat next to me. I buckled myself in and I put the car keys in the car. I started the car engine and I drove down the drive way. I drove away from the house and I drove my way to Starbucks. 10 minutes later, I arrived at Starbucks and I parked my car outside the shop. I stopped the car engine and I took my car keys out of the car. I unbuckled myself and I picked up my phone along with my purse. I opened the car door and I jumped out of my car. I shut the car door behind me and I locked my car.

I made my way into Starbucks and I queued up. I soon got served and I picked up my order. I mentioned a thank you and I left the shop. I walked over to my car and I unlocked my car using my car keys. I opened my car door and I placed my Starbucks in my car. I heard someone shouting my name and I turned around to see who it was. It was Cameron and his girlfriend. I shut my car door and Cameron started speaking to me.

Cameron: How are you feeling?

Erin: I'm good thanks but I have to get going because I need to get to work.

Cameron: Already going back to work after your accident.

Erin: Yes I am. Have you got a problem with that.

Cameron: No. You carry on and we will see you around.

Erin: Good and I don't think so.

Cameron: What do you mean?

Erin: Didn't my Dad tell you not to come near me or talk to me.

Cameron: Yeah but-

Erin: Well listen then. I have moved on and you have moved on as well supposedly. I don't want anything to do with you.

Cameron: I thought you agreed to be friends.

Erin: I did but that was before you knocked me out and I ended up in hospital. We are better without each other. Goodbye Cameron.

Cameron's girlfriend or whoever she is gasped and she was shocked at what I had just spoke. I wasn't going to stick around and listen to them arguing. I opened my car door and I hopped into my car. I shut the car door behind me and I placed my phone in the seat next to me. I placed my purse in the seat next to me and I took a sip of my drink. I placed the drink in the cup holder and I heard Cameron arguing with the girl. I rolled my eyes and decided that I should leave. I strapped myself in and I put the car keys into the car. I started the car engine and I drove away from Starbucks. 10 minutes later, I arrived back at work and I drove into the car park. I drove around to find an empty parking space and I managed to find one. I drove into the parking space and I stopped the car engine.

I took the car keys out of the car and I unstrapped myself. I picked up my food, drink, my phone and my purse. I opened the car door and I jumped out of my car. I closed the car door behind me and I locked my car using my car keys. I put my phone in my pocket and I started eating my breakfast whilst I was walking to my work. I was glad that I was going back to work today because I didn't want to sit around and feel sorry for myself. Sam was on tour with Nate at the moment and I didn't feel like hanging out with my friends at the moment.