XXV: 1 Year Later...

💙Erin's POV💙

My life is going pretty well. I have been seeing Sam for a year now. We went on a few dates with each other and after seeing each other for two months, Sam asked me to be his girlfriend. We have been dating for 10 months now and it's going really well. Sam took me to a firework display and he had 'Will You Be My Girlfriend' written with the fireworks and he told me that it was for me. I was shocked at the time but obviously agreed to be his girlfriend because he makes me happy. My job is going really well and a lot of people know me now. Sam's job is going really well and he is currently working on some new music. I and Sam have been looking at some houses together. We are thinking about moving in together but no one knows at the moment except us two. We are planning to tell my family tonight because it is my birthday today.

I felt kisses being placed on my neck and I started giggling. I fluttered my eyes open and I glanced at Sam. Sam had a smirk on his face and he leaned in towards me. Our lips connected and our lips moved in sync. Sam rested his hands on the bed beside me to support himself and I wrapped my arms around his neck so he was pulled closer to me. Sam licked his lip across my bottom lip but I denied access and Sam tickled my sides. I giggled and Sam entered his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues were fighting with each other but of course Sam won. After 10 minutes of making out, we pulled away from each other and we started speaking to each other.

Sam: Happy Birthday Babe.

Erin: Thank you. I can't believe I'm 20 years old today.

Sam: I know. You are getting old.

Erin: Hey that is so mean.

Sam: But you love me.

Erin: I have to love you.

Sam: Haha very funny. I love you.

Erin: I love you too.

Sam: Let's go downstairs and you can open your presents.

Erin: Let's go. I can't wait to see what you all got me.

Sam smiled at me and I unwrapped my arms from his neck. Sam got off me and we climbed out of my bed. I had one of Sam's t-shirts on but I slipped on some of my pyjama bottoms and Sam put on some clothes. We grabbed our phones and we headed towards the bedroom door. I felt a slap on my ass and I looked behind me. I saw Sam trying not to smirk and he opened the bedroom. Sam left the bedroom and started making his way down the hallway. I just shook my head and I departed my bedroom. I wandered down the hallway and I caught up with Sam. We reached the stairs and we made our way down the stairs. We reached the bottom of the stairs and we strolled down the hallway. We entered the kitchen and my family was all in the kitchen. We all enxchanged hellos to each other and my Dad mentioned a Happy Birthday to me.

I mentioned a thank you and my Dad gave me a hug. We pulled away from each other and Ashley mentioned a Happy Birthday to me with a hug. I mentioned a thank you and we pulled away from each other. Ava gave me a hug by my leg and I picked her up. I balanced her on my hip and Ava gave me a proper hug. My Dad and Ashley mentioned that they will be in the living room waiting for us. I nodded my head and they exited the kitchen. Sam started making the hot drinks and he has just finishexd them. Sam picked up the drinks and we all left the kitchen. We made our way in the living room and I put Ava on the floor. Ava ran around the living room and she took a seat on the living room floor. I and Sam sat down on the other sofa to my Dad and Ashley. Sam placed our drinks on the coffee table and I started opening my birthday presents.

1 hour later, I have finished opening all of my presents except one that is from Sam. I recieved clothes from my Dad, Ashley and Ava. My Dad also gave me a necklace that had a heart locket and it had a picture of me and my Dad inside. Ava also gave me a picture of me and her in the picture frame. Sam gave me two Pandora rings and a give set that had a watch, earrings ,and a heart necklace. Sam took me out of the living room and was taking me where to my last present was. My family chose to stay inside the house because they already knew what the present was. Sam placed his hands over my eyes and Sam lead me to where the present was. I heard the front door behind opened and Sam told me to take a step. I stepped and I heard the front door behind closed behind us. Sam took his hands off my eyes and in front of me was a new car.