CHAPTER THREE

Darkness wasn't a good sight to see. I didn't know what had happened... so much water... and so much death in one moment.

"Augh..." I moaned, I felt my head hurt, my legs were sore from running. That T-Rex I saw... how? Wait, I didn't just see it, it tried to eat me. somehow every time I touched the water I would be sucked to another place... maybe it was a dream? Maybe I was sleeping on the couch at Jaclyn's house right now! Yeah, that was a probability.

The idea was shattered when I heard a stranger's voice respond to my groan. A feminine voice, "She is waking up."

My eyes snapped opened at the strange voice, and I turned my head slowly to see a woman. Four woman, all different ages. One older, she looked thirty. The second oldest was twenty-seven, the other woman my age twenty-three, and the other was the youngest, nineteen. They were wearing old dresses.

I don't mean old like worn out, I mean old like dresses a woman would wear centuries ago. Their arms and chest showed to be revealing, they had their hair up, and they were beautiful. All their eyes were on me, the oldest woman was the one who was close to me, her face curious, confused.

So was I.

"Holy shit," I backed up away from them and to the wall, falling off the bed and to the ground to make it to the wall I backed up on.

"Oh," The youngest woman spoke, her voice soft, shocked by my reaction. "I have never thought a woman would use profanity so freely."

I didn't know how to take these situations, "Who are you?? I-I... H-H-How???" I looked around the room, I saw that the walls made out of planks of woods, the dressers looked like newly remolded antiques at an auction from years ago. The bed didn't look modern, and the woman didn't look modern neither, their dresses reached to their ankles. They looked like....

"We found you on the beach," The oldest spoke, standing up from a small chair she was in. "You were unconscious, so we carried you here and cleaned you up. Did you fall off a ship, dear?"

The way she talked sounded so proper and lady-like, I shook my head at her question. "No," I swallowed heavily, scared shitless. Then I remembered... all those years I have traveled. Where was I?

Or more accurately, when?

"W-What year is it?" I stutter, not knowing how to handle the situation. How does one handle this situation and not go insane??

"That is an odd question..." the second oldest murmured under her breath.

"It is 1715," The oldest silenced the woman who murmured with a signal of her hand, calmly answered my question. "Have you forgotten your memories?"

"No..." I answered again, looking down to find that I wasn't wearing my clothes anymore. But a dress, almost like them. I gasped and covered myself like I was naked, "You changed me!?"

"Your clothes were wet," spoke the youngest. "What were they? I have never seen them before."

"What did you do to it?" I was almost freaking out about the situation. "Where are my clothes?"

"I am sorry, dear, but they were too ruined. We had to get rid of them," said the second youngest.

My jeans! My shoes!! My shirt!!! I was breathing heavily, a little too fast, I knew I would hyperventilate this way but I didn't care. I was dressed like a whore in the beginning of the 1700s. How the hell did I end up in the beginning of the seventeenth. Fucking. Century!!