CHAPTER TWENTY

"You two have been stuck on that large island for four months," Mark said with a grin, watching me as I sat on a chair with a blanket around me. Caspian was in another chair on the other side of the table, he didn't have a blanket. Of course he wasn't shivering like I was once I was out of the water.

It was Rackham's ship that had sailed to the island, and they had helped us off it. Hearing that it had been two months baffled me, weren't we on that island for a week? Or had traveling in time made time here go by quicker?

I didn't know if I should be thankful, or scared.

"Four months?" Caspian curiously asked. "I had not known that."

"How could you two not know that two months had passed?" Mark raised a confused brow. Bonny, who stood somewhere, spoke up, "We saw the Dawnbreaker go by but with a new Captain, and after Amul told us where you were and where they were going we thought about picking you up and taking you to your ship to get it back. Now wasn't that kind of us?"

"Thank you, guys, for that," I had a relieved look on my face. "Did you guys spot Bear?"

"Amul said that they chained him in the ship," Mark answered. "It was either that or they'd toss the big dog overboard, so Amul had to do that for his safety."

"The bastards," I swore.

"We will take you to where they docked the ship," Rackham suddenly walked into the conversation. "You can board it while they are drunk, and ye can take over the ship. The crew will think twice before marooning their Captain again."

"So where did the bastard go?" Caspian spoke with anger.

"He went to a lil' island to get drunk," Mark rolled his eyes. "That's all he's been doin', plus pillaging just lil' ships, he is too chicken to go after the big ones that Caspian gets. I think the crew is annoyed with him already."

"That is their fault that they have chosen an idiot," Caspian nearly growled. "I want my ship back, however. So let's go to wherever they are and get it."

And with that, we were headed off.

Hours later after I had dried up and changed into some new clothing I walked to the upper deck of the ship. I was ready to find where Bart was and get the Dawnbreaker back, but it was a nice thought that Amul had gave Mark a tip about where we were and where they were going. It meant he wasn't for the mutiny in the first place, and it was a good thought that he was still on our side.

As I stood at the end of the ship, Mark and Bonny stepped up. They each stood by my side, looking off at the ocean we sailed over. Bonny was the first one to speak up, smiling at the wind, "I love the feel of the wind, don't you?"

I nodded, "It always seems to calm me when I'm pissed off at men."

Mark snickered, "Isn't that right, lass?" In the distance a ship appeared on the water. Mark didn't have to say what the ship was, I had seen the ship a million times to know it was the Dawnbreaker. The red sails and the huge sun carved in the back of it was a big giveaway.

"Bart," Pulling out a spyglass from her pocket Bonny looked at the ship. "The crew looks drunk. It will be easy to get onto the ship and take it."

"Have ye ever pillaged a ship before?" Mark -Mary- turned and gave me a small grin.

"No," I shook my head at her. "I told you I don't pillage ships."

"This will be like it, but instead of taking the goods ye take over the whole ship and take it back... then again, it seems quite similar. So just do what ye do and wing it," he turned and walked for Rackham who was steering the ship towards the Dawnbreaker.