CHAPTER FIVE

Part two

"The lady said she wanted you away, lad. You should respect her wishes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I woke up, I was coughing up some of the water I accidently swallowed. I was back on the ship that I had jumped from, now soaking wet from the water. My clothes were drenched now, uncomfortable to be in.

I looked before me to see Caspian, his own clothes drenched, wet. He must have been the one to save me...

I would have been glad but I was disappointed that I didn't leave. That I wasn't out of this place...I've been so arrogant before...

Now, I knew, I was stuck here.

"Go get yerself changed," Ordered Caspian crossly, and he left with those words back to the Captain's Quarters, water dripping from him.

Angry with myself, and the situation, I stormed below deck. And since there was no other woman on board to help me change I had to find some of my clothing, and I'll be damned if I was to wear that uncomfortable dress that I had to wear for weeks. I had found a pair of messed up pants somewhere, and plus a shirt. I had to patch them up to make them more woman-like, and small enough to fit me. I had put them on, and they worked well.

I wished I had my jeans....

I tied a string around my hips tightly, and I used a red ribbon to tie my hair into a neat ponytail. When I looked into a broken mirror I was actually proud of myself. Yeah my clothes were a little messy, but it was what I had to deal with until I got off this ship and got actual clothing from this time that looked good. Plus the shirt that I made was red, it matched my hair. That was also good.

I didn't want to look attractive. In fact I wanted to look horrible to these men, and hopefully not have to worry about them.

I sighed at the thought of being on this ship for the next couple of months. Most of the crew hated me, especially Pete. That's because I bloodied his nose, at least it wasn't broken like I intended to do, all he had to do was clean the blood.

Nah, I think it was because I hurt his ego. That probably meant a lot to men.

A day later, I was walking around the halls of the ship. I was mostly angry because that hotshot of a captain thought he could keep me on this ship, if he thinks I'm going to tell him anything he's seriously mistaken.

There is no way I'm telling him about the future, so I'm just going to sneak off this ship once it docks. Then I'm going to find where that windmill is, and if I have to dive for the cave myself I will.