CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I keep getting deeper and deeper into the hole...

Every time I would look at Caspian's sleeping face beside me I couldn't stop thinking about what we had done. I haven't slept with anyone other than Clyde for six years, and Caspian broken that streak by making love to me time after time. Like we couldn't even get enough of each other.

Then after a small breather, we both had passed out because of exhaustion!

I must have woken up hours later and finally thought straight. But now I crossed the line, sleeping with someone in time! I slept with a person that was in a book, that's like sleeping with one of the three musketeers or someone from Treasure Island.

Caspian was real!

I turned and looked at his sleeping face again, and I softly kissed his cheek before stepping out of the bed and grabbed my clothes. Since I was in a hurry to get out of the room before he woke up. I was only able to put on the red shirt that was luckily long enough to cover everything. With my boots and pants in hand, I walked barefooted to the door and stepped out.

It was morning... but luckily all the pirates weren't on the ship or passed out drunk. I walked easily over the deck and to the hatch, I wanted to make it to my room as quickly as I could without being seen.

My footsteps where silent as I walked down the hallway, praying nobody saw me.

Until I heard a familiar chuckle.

I yelped and turned my head, spotting Mark leaning against a doorway. She must have opened the door and saw me, and instantly knew what happened...

But by the look in her eyes it looked like she waited for me.

Why?

"Seems the two of ya was havin' a little fun last night," She was automatically mentioning Caspian, even nodding in the direction I came from. "I should know, I heard the two of you playin' in that room when I walked by."

"No you didn't," I lied out of embarrassment.

"I did," She pushed herself from the door frame and in the middle of the hallways. Then she started impersonating me, "C-Caspian, oh! Caspian!"

My face heated, trying to shush her. "Shhh! Stop that!"

"He was havin' fun too with all that gruntin'," She nodded. "I could just hear your nails scrapin' his back."

"Dammit, Mary!" I shouted, trying to remain quiet. "Shut up!"

"It's about time you let loose lass, when I thought all else had failed," She finally stopped teasing me, grinning. "I left your dog in your room, he stole your bed while you were gone."

"Thanks," I turned and walked down the hallway. "Don't you dare tell a soul!"

"Both of your secrets are safe with me!" She threw her head back and laughed, headed for the deck.

I finally made it to my room without being spotted by anyone else. In my room I saw Bear spread out on my bed with his head on my pillow, it was an adorable sight but I needed the bed more than him. I patted his lower back and he woke up and jumped off the bed, and after cleaning the sheets and pillow I laid on it, throwing my pants and boot to the side and just laid there with my shirt.

I put my hands over my face in shame, sighing. Ria what have you done? Now you definitely can't look him in the face. Kissing him is different, sleeping with him multiple times per night is totally different!

I laid there with my hands on my face for a while, until I opened them and noticed Bear standing alert with his head towards the door. I wondered what was wrong with him until I saw Caspian, again, standing at the door with his arms crossed. He was only wearing his trousers, nothing more. He still had the bandages on his side to cover up that wound he gotten weeks before, but it must have healed fine because he wasn't wincing, he just stared at me with an annoyed gaze.