AUTHORS NOTE

About time. I'm done with the book! heck yeah. This has Hollywood Movie making potential.

Hahaha jk.

Hold your horses, the ending with Lily was just to show what Numera is doing since I wasn't satisfied with the ending of Ria and Caspian going in the ship to play twister in the bed. I don't even know what I would do if I would make that in another book on its own since Freya is not there and what point in time to take her. It was just to show the continuation of the Obsidian Key.

If I was going to make it into another story and if you want another one, I have to find out what time to put the girl. This book fried my brain with history man!

This is literally, hands down, the most intense and well thought story I ever made. I am so proud of myself hehehe

Anyway, tell me how you think of the story. Did you like the ending? Did any part of this whole story make you cry? I must know details, it makes me better about wasting months of my life writing this story and researching, writing, finding out that a part was wrong and rewriting a whole chapter. It was fucking horrible.  Yet fun.

It's over now! Yay!

Sorry but I'm so happy that it's finally over with a not so quick ending like my other ones that I have written in the past and might post soon.

Ok, I'll stop typing now.