CHAPTER SIX

We have been docked for a couple days, and I would spend that time tending to Bear. That was what I named the puppy. I would call him little but he wasn't a little puppy, it was obvious that he'll be a big dog when he grew up. I wanted that, in case I needed a dog to guard me.

Hopefully I won't be here for much longer.

Bear was the sweetest puppy I've ever dealt with before, he would give me slobbery kisses. And in the middle of the night he would sleep on me, laying right against me and cuddling, his head would be on my arm, or on my thigh.

He was an adorable creature, and ever since I saved him, he has attached to me worse than glue. It was alright, I liked dogs, especially this cute animal.

I let Bear sleep in the bed and walked out of the room. The poor puppy was out like a light, but I was going to make sure to return before he woke up so he wouldn't howl and annoy the other crew members.

I walked up to the dock to see that the crew was relaxing themselves from the long journey, even Amul. When I walked around the deck I wasn't surprised when some of the pirates leered at me. They were men, and when one whistled I rolled my eyes. I was wasn't even wearing anything nice and I was getting whistled at?

I saw Caspian step onto the ship and walk into the Captain Quarters, and as I watch him I began thinking. When I began thinking, the wheels in my head started turning.

Pirates only cared about one thing, and one thing only: The money, the bling, the gold, the treasure. I also cared about one thing, and that was getting home and finding the way back. I needed to find the Obsidian Room, that was my only hope back home.

If I told him there was treasure in there, and tell him about the three keys and the locations. He'll be willing to find it because he's -well, a pirate. And doesn't pirates become pirates for the gold?

I took in a deep breath, walking towards the room that he had walked in. I opened the door and confidently walked inside, and I spotted him standing over his table and observing a map. Hearing me walk in he quickly turned his head, and before he could ask why I was in here I spoke, "You win. I'll tell you."

He stood shocked for a quick second, then he grinned with satisfaction. He must have liked winning. "Well then, Darlin'. What are yer waiting for?"

"I can't tell you about the ship," I remained in my spot near the door. My stance was confident, I made sure it looked like it. "But I can tell you why I need that key."

He raised a brow in curiosity, "Explain."

"That key was my fathers, and it's the last thing I have from him," I said truthfully. "There are also two other keys that go with it, and they open a secret room called the Obsidian Room."

He became intrigued with the story, which is what I wanted, but I continued. "They say it's a myth but that key there is the proof that it isn't. there are two other keys I need to find, and when they are found they open a door that leads into a room that is said to hold many riches."

"Riches, yer say," He didn't look convinced. "There be no hidden temples with riches inside, Darlin'."

"This does," I walked closer towards him, looking at the map before returning my gaze to his. "Many things hide within the room, gold, jewels. If my father was here he would tell you more about the room, but I need to find that room. you can help me, and you will be well rewarded for it. Plus more."

He chuckled, shaking his head at me. "Yer have no coin to buy me."

"I'm not trying to buy you, I'm asking for your help. The room has everything you desire inside, isn't that why you're a pirate? Money? Help me find the room and it's all yours."