Chapter 1

It was a nice fall day but little did I know that my morning wasn't like every morning. It was all about to change. Anyway, I woke up and of course went to the bathroom to shower but of course no one locks the door in this house so I walk in on Derek in his boxers. "God Derek!" I shout. Shielding my eyes.
"Casey don't you knock!" He shouted pulling his jeans on. I groan and stack off to my room. I get ready without showering and barely brushing my teeth. Great I'm afraid of my own bathroom now.
Later that day after I had no early morning fight with Derek I go to school. "Hey Em." I say as Emily walks up to me. 
"Casey you look awful," She says looking at my nasty unwashed hair.
"Thanks that's what every girl wants to hear." I say sarcastically.
"Sorry. What's up why does your hair look like that?" She asks.
"Two words. Bad. Morning." I say.
"What happened?" She asks. "What did Derek do?"
"Ugh. Don't talk about Derek. He needs to learn the rules of the bathroom." I say closing my locker and turning to lean on it.
"What are you talking about?" She asks.
"Derek didn't lock the bathroom door this morning so I walked in on shirtless Derek." I say unpleasantly.
"Really? Was he hot? Did he have abs?" She asks desperately.
"Em!" I shout with my mouth dropped.
"Oppie sorry Case but it's hard not to ask I do have a huge crush on Derek and I want to know so it doesn't gross me out when we slept together." 
"Totally gross Em!" I shout. " Not to mention it's TMI." I pause. " Look Em I love you as a friend but keep your Derek dreams to yourself." I say.
"Sorry Casey but you got to tell me." She says. I sigh.
"Fine just because your my friend." I say as she waits for me to answer her questions. "Aright first off Yes really. Second no he is not hot in anyway. And..." I pause. " Yes he does have abs." I say through grinning teeth.
"That's hot!" Emily says fanning herself.
"Look I'm going to class see you later." I say walking away.
The day rolls by then it's three time to see Paul again. I walk into his office with a frown on my face. I couldn't wait to tell him about this morning the only reason I'm frowning is because I can't get the image of shirtless Derek out of my head.