Chapter 19

The weekend had nothing happen. Well nothing important. Well unless you count another date with Derek important. We didn't go to Fancy but we went to BWW and it was fun. We played the trivia game there and I won of course. Then we got home and we kissed goodnight again. That's about it. It was now Monday and it crossed my mind that I have to go back to school with Derek and I have no idea how to act around him Emily and Sam all at the same time. I get ready for school and head out to Derek's car where he is waiting for me. "Morning Derek!" I say with a smile and kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey Case!" He says with his very hot smile.

Yes this is what we have become after just two dates. I would say we are a couple. "You drive to school now." I say realizing we haven't moved at all even though we were both ready to go.

"Can't got to wait for Edwin and Lizzie." Derek says. I groan knowing I can't really talk to Derek with them in the car. Just after I groan Lizzie and Edwin pop into the car.

"Morning!" They say together.

"Morning guys!" Derek says in his normal tone.

"Yea yea just drive." Edwin says.

Derek drives to the middle school and drop Lizzie and Ed off. Then he drives to the high school. He pulls into his normal parking spot and stops the car and looks at me."What?" I ask him.

"Well I've been thinking and we are kind of dating right?"

"I would say so yes." I say.

"Well what's so bad about people knowing?" Was Derek crazy? What were we going to do hold hands down the hall. Umm no thanks people would call the cops. Or the insane hospital.

"Derek there are so many thing wrong with that." I say.

"Well they are going to find out sooner of later." Derek says.

"I think we should wait." I say holding his hand.

"Okay." He says. He looks around to make sure no one is watching then he kisses me quickly.We both get out of the car and walk our different ways.