Chapter 6

The next day rolls around and I'm almost to tired to get up I wonder why I'm usually all ready to go to school. Then I look over at my calender over on the wall it's Saturday. I look at the clock. 9:00 am! Wow I slept in. I got up an went to the the bathroom. It was cracked just like it had been yesterday. I'm careful this time and knock. Nothing. I knock again. Nothing. I suppose the bathroom isn't in use. So I open the door. No one! Good at least that means I can shower.

After I get all pretty and ready for the day I go downstairs. Derek and Edwin are sitting on the couch playing Babe Raider. I look over at them and roll my eyes.

"can't you guys find something else to do?" I ask.

"nope Derek is trying to make it to the topless level and he is almost there so shh." Edwin answers while Derek is in the gaming zone.

"Derek couldn't make it to that level even if he stayed up all night long." I say. "I mean I've seen Sam make it that far there is no way Derek can make it." I say crossing my arms and sitting down.

"Oh yea. You want to bet?" Derek asks pausing his game.

"Fine.But you have to start from level one again." I say.

"yea yea. What does the winner get?" Derek asks.

"Umm. Free dinner at any restrant of there choice." I say with a smile. I put out my hand for a shake.

"You are so on." Derek says taking my hand. "But you have to stay up with me and you have to keep your promise." He says.

"Deal just reset it." I say pointing to the TV.

"Ed let Casey sit there." Derek says restarting his game.

"I got stuff to do anyway. Good luck." Edwin says getting up and leaving Derek and I alone to play Babe Raider.