Chapter 10

Derek's POV

Edwin was sitting on my bed as I paced in front of him. I have never had feelings for Casey but she strut around the school today like she owned the place and she looked so hot and it turned me on. Oh my god what was I saying. I was talking about Casey here and not even out loud this was in my HEAD!

"Edwin i have something to tell you!" I say. I wasn't gonna back out of this one this is Edwin we are talking about.

"Shoot my brother I'm for you weather it's school or bully's or girls." He says with a smile.

"It's not just girls it's a girl." I say motioning him to get up so I can sit on my own bed. He moves.

"Oh no Derek your not saying you have another girlfriend... That your falling for? This has never happened." Ed sits down in the chair across from my bed.

"Relax Ed I'm not dating anyone.' Okay maybe he wouldn't understand but what other person is there. "I'm starting to have unwanted feels for someone." I say.

"Is it Sam? Dude I never took you as the gay type." Edwins say jumping to conlutions.

"NO it's not Sam you idiot it's." A knock on the door makes me stop. "Who is it?" i ask.

"Derek open the door now!" Casey yells from the other side of the door. SHIT! I yell in my head. I run to the door and open it. Damn it she was still in the Babe Raider outfit, "I need to talk to you. Alone!" The Alone meant I was in trouble and Ed had to leave great.

"Talk to you later Derek!" Edwin said. Walking out of my room. Casey walks in and stand s in the middle of my room. I close my door then turn towards her. She walked towards me.

"So what do you want?" I ask as calm as i could.

"Well I wanted to ask you something." She began. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Why?" I ask.

"No reason I just want to know because I would think she would get pretty pissed that you would check out your own STEP SISTER!" She yelled the last part.

"Shhh. Keep your voice down and what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I walked past you in the hall today and saw you look right at my ass." Casey says crossing her arm.I smile. "What?" She asks all angry.

"Nothing I just think it;s weird that you would notice such a little thing."We were close now like nose to nose close.

"Well umm... I umm." She didn't know how to answer and without think I kiss her.