epiloge

I decided to make a epiloge to this. It will be short but enjoy this special only on this site thing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lizzie POV

"It's been two years since the death of my sister and step brother. I'm a sophmore in high school now. I have never been in love because of them. My sister Casey and Derek were madly in love with each other. Yes I know what you are thinking but- It wasn't a wrong thing. In fact I think it wasn't my mom and George that were sent to each other. It was Casey and Derek who were ment to be together. My mom and step father have been split up for a few months now. Everyone has moved on or at least tried too. I don't think we can ever live the same way but we will find a way to always remember Dasey. Casey and Derek. and that's my report." I say as I finish reading the paper that has a life changing experiance on it. 5 pages of mine. I stand there for a few seconds then the class becomes loud with clapping. I smile and take my seat. Edwin looks down at his paper then back at me and rips it in half. I giggle a little then the Mr. Noonan decides to speak.

"Nice job Lizzie. Now Edwin would you like to go?" Everyone looks at Edwin who has stopped smiling.

"No thanks. Not after that." He has grown so much. He looks just like Derek when he smiles. It makes me sad a little bit. I stop looking at him.

"Well thank you Lizzie I guess we will end there. The rest of you can get up and talk." Mr. Noonan says. The classroom is filled with children's voices. I sit there thinking of how I did. Mr. Noonan isn't strict but he grades pretty hard. As I'm trapped in my own thought Edwin walks over and leans on the front of my desk.

"What do you want Edwin?" i ask. Edwin hasn't talked to me in three months.

"I just wanted to say good job on your report." He says with a Derek like smile. I look off to the side. "It's a lot better than mine at least." He smirks. I'm still not looking at him. I can't thoughts of Derek leads to thoughts of the last time I spoke to him. I told him to stay home. It's my fault  Derek shot himself."Um are you okay?" Edwin asks.

"Just go away. Okay Edwin." I say.

"Alright." He walks over to his new girlfriend Holly. They start talking she looks like me. She's part of the reason I dyed my hair blonde with purple in it. She has long brown hair and the same eye color as me. I use to think Edwin liked because of the fact she looked like me but I shoved it away. Edwin smiles at her and looks like Derek again. I think back to Casey and Derek sitting on the couch getting yelled at for being together. I start to feel a tear fall from my eye and I stop thinking about Casey and Derek. The bell rings and I run out to my locker. I run so fast that I run into a guy who is in my english class.

"Oh my bad girly." He says picking up my Spanish book. I just look at him in a daze. He has black hair and fair skin with green eyes to match. "You okay." I snap out of it.

"Yea. Yea I'm fine thanks." I nodding my head. As I stand there like an idiot a girl walks up to him.

"West can I talk to you? ALONE." The girl say. I stand there wide eyed. She looks exactly like Casey. Same hair same eyes same face. Her eyebrows are the only thing different.

"Casey?" I ask without thinking.

"Huh?" They both ask.

"oh sorry."

"No what did you say?" The Casey look-a-like asks.

"Oh sorry I just- you remind me of someone." I say with a smile but I sound like I'm about to cry.

"Oh honey are you okay?" She asks giving me a hug.

"I'm fine." I say a taer leaves my eyes.

"Oh no your not here. I'm taking you to Paul he is a big help to me and maybe he can help you. And if you need anything call me." She hands me her name and number.

"Cassandra." I say. We get to Paul's office and I remove her arm from my shoulder. "Thanks." I say.

"Anytime and Paul will help you trust me." She says. I walk in and see Paul.

"Umm Hi. I'm Lizzie I had a girl bring me here." He just looks at me. "Okay how do I do this thing? Do I just start or?" He still just looks at me. "Okay bye."

"No don't leave." He says. "Casey have a seat." I look at him.

"what did you say?" i ask.

"Sorry I mean Lizzie. You just look so much like Casey." He says. I smile.

"Can I just start from the beginning?" I ask.

"Start where ever you want." He replies.

"Dasey. That's where I'll start." I say sitting down with a smile.

The End