Chapter 9

(IMPORTANT!! This starts with DEREK's POV not Casey's so we are in Derek's world now... O.O scary but hot!)

"Sam!" I yell running to my best friend.

"Hey Derek what's up?" He says. I Pull him to the side out of anyone's ear shot. "Uh dude i'm not gay." Sam says.

"And I'm not stupid but I sure feel like it!" I say. "I need to talk..." I stop as Casey walks by.

"Woah dude your Sister is hot!" Sam says.

"STEP sister. She is my step sister. And don't say that." I didn't want to tell him anything anymore.

"Okay okay I get it! What did you want?" Sam asked.

"Never mind." I say walking away.

Casey POV

I walked down the hall to my locker and opened it. "Casey?" Emily asked coming up to me.

"Hey Em what's up?" I say with a smile.

"Nothing with me,but did you get hurt over the weekend?"

"No why?" I ask with a smile and shutting my locker.

"Um the way your dressed!" Emily said.

"Yea you like it?" I ask.

"Well No not really it's not you." She says. Then i notice she was zoning out to something behind me.  I turn. Of course Derek. I open my locker for something to do. Then Emily's eyes go big like she saw a ghost.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask.

"Derek just checked you out!" Emily said a bit jealous.

"What!? No he didn't he couldn't!" I say. This is not help my I have feels for Derek thing!

"Look Casey I know you don't like hearing this but I watch Derek's eyes all the time and they were looking at your butt!" Emily sounded really jealous.

"Emily are you okay?" I ask.

"I"M FINE CASEY!" She yells and walks away. " I MEAN WHY WOULDN'T I BE!" She yells as she runs to class. I shrug it off. I start to walk to class by walking past Derek who did check me out! Oh my god Emily was right but Derek couldn't have feelings for me could he?