You miss him, dont you?

Riley - What did she say on the phone call?
Lucas - She just said that she was in trouble and that she needed me. I asked her where she was and apparently she's somewhere in Toronto.
Riley - Uh oh
Lucas - What?
Riley - Our passports?
Lucas - Shit
Riley - Well we don't have to go in Canada, she can meet us outside right?
I start to laugh
Lucas - No.
Wait. I don't think so. No they don't allow that.
Riley - So were going to stay in Canada forever
Lucas - No of course not. I'll call Zay and have him send us our passports
Riley - Is that possible? We don't live in Canada.
Lucas - This is all going so shitty, and we're not even half way there.
Riley - You do realize that we've been on empty for the past 15 miles?
Lucas - Do you have a gun?
Riley - If I had one, I would be long gone honey
We both start to giggle. That was one of our things, we'd make serious deadly jokes together.
We drive for a couple more miles until we finally find a gas station. Thank god. I get off and pump gas. As it's pumping, I step away for a second to make a phone call. The only person I know who would do literally anything for Riley, other than me, was Farkle.

Hey man

Listen. I need you to do me a big favor. It involves Riley.

You can not tell anyone. I mean it Farkle, no one. If Zay asks, you can tell him, but this stays between the four of us.

Riley and I are in Toronto, but we left our passports at home. Is there anyway you can bring us our passports.

It's a long story.

Can you?

We owe you big time man. Thanks. I'll send you the details soon.

She's fine. I always protect her

See you soon

I go back to the car, take the pump out, and jump inside. I look over to Riley and she has such a guilty face on.
Lucas - What did you do?
Riley - I may have gone a littttttle over board with snacks
I look behind me to the back seats, literally the entire floor covered with junk food. Everything from Gatorade, to sour patch, dark chocolate, to coffee.
Lucas - That is actually disgusting
Riley - You say that now, but in a couple of hours you'll be eating sour patch with iced coffee.
I laugh
Lucas - Ew
Riley - So who were you on the phone with?
Lucas - Farkle. He's sending us our passports
Riley - How?
Lucas - He said he'll figure a way out.
Riley - He really is a wonderful little boy
Lucas - You miss him, don't you?
Riley - I do.
Lucas - Me too.