How is He?

Rileys POV
I am so exhausted, but I have to go to school. I sneak into my room quickly change into new clothes and head out to take a shower. It's been like two days since I've showered, I know, it's gross. I peak my head into my parents room, empty. Then I look in the living room/kitchen, empty. I'm running a little late for school so I rush to the bathroom and quickly get ready. As I'm washing my disgusting long hair, I'm trying to think of a good prom theme idea. Enchanted? No. A night to remember? God no. Disney? That'd be a good idea. I could go as Belle, maybe even Moana. Or I could go as Pocahontas. But would other people like that idea? There's also casino night, but is that appropriate for school? Flapper night? I do love that style. Should I put my all into this one night, or should I just say the theme is 80s and make it a joke for myself. I don't know but I should get going. I grab my stuff and run out the door to catch the subway. I make to my seat in first period, just in time.
Mr. Mathews - Running late Ms. Mathews?
I nod and look down
Mr. Mathews - We don't have any unfinished business to discuss today. So get out your books and study or do some homework. Remember that your senior projects are due first thing Monday morning.
I can feel everyone turn to me. I look up and Maya, Farkle, and Zay were all just starring at me.
Riley - What?
Zay - Where's Lucas?
Zay was whispering
Riley - at home, he hasn't gotten any sleep.
Farkle - How is he? He looked a little upset last time we saw him
Farkle was whispering
Riley - Why are you guys whispering?
Maya - do you want your father to know where we went yesterday?
Maya said whispering
Riley - Right... I couldn't tell what he was feeling. He looked sad.
Zay - I feel bad
Maya - I don't. He made us go all the way over there for nothing.
Farkle - He didn't make you Maya. You chose to come.
Maya - because I wanted to know where my BEST friend was.
Farkle - Whatever. You guys do realize that it's Friday and we are no where near done with this project.
Riley - This project is the least of my worries.
Zay - It's the least of any of our worries but we still need to get it done.
Farkle - Have you guys recorded your parts yet?
I turn my head to Farkle. Did he seriously asked that?
Riley - I just spent the past 48 hours away from home. NO I did not record my part.
Farkle - Sorry, I forgot...
Maya - Yeah you forget a lot of things.
Farkle - Seriously Maya? I wasn't even talking to you.
Maya - Well you're talking to Riley so that means you're talking to me too.
Farkle - this has literally nothing to do with you, why do you always have to put your head into business that doesn't involve you
At this point they weren't whispering anymore, but thank god that the bell rang. As we left my fathers classroom, Farkle and Maya were still bickering over literally nothing.