Youre pregnant

Rileys POV
It was Monday morning. Maya and I just got to school. We were standing at our lockers.
Maya - I don't feel too good.
Riley - What hurts?
Maya - What doesn't... i don't know my stomachs been hurting lately.
Riley - You're pregnant
Maya - No. I'm on the pill AND use protection.
Riley - You probably ate something bad.
Maya - I think I'm going to go home.
Riley - It's barely second period. And we have to present our project today.
The bell rings and I close my locker. Maya leans on me
Maya - Ughhhhhhhhhh
Riley - Hush hush, you'll be fine.
Maya and I head to our next class. Art. After that she has English with Farkle and I have journalism with Lucas and Zay. It's an elective that the three of us choose to take together. When we all separated I ended up alone. So I sit next to Steve. He's one of the "representatives" on the student council and on the football team. I take my seat, and watch Zay and Lucas walk in and take theirs. Ms. Maggie is our "teacher". I say teacher because shes not all here. She comes in and out when she wants, and she leaves us students to do all the work. Which I guess makes sense since we do the school news, etc. It's pretty much the end of the school year, so there really isn't anything to do in this class. So I take out my notebook (more like diary) and start to write whatever's in my mind. I'm really into my writing when I see someone standing in front of me. I look up and it was Zay and Lucas.
Riley - Yes?
Zay - Watchu writing?
He says this as he takes the empty seat next to mine and places his head on the table turning towards me.
Riley - Stuff
Zay - What kind of stuff?
Riley - None of your business stuff
Zay - Sassy.
Riley - Sassy halter top?
I look at Zay and Lucas and we all started to giggle a little.
Lucas - Hey, did it come up with a prom theme?
Zay - You already know...
Before Zay could finish his sentence Lucas re said his, but louder.
Lucas - So Riley. Did YOU come up with a theme for Prom?
Riley - I did. Disney.
Lucas - Let me guess. Your dress inspiration will be... Belle.
Riley - OR Mulan. Or Pocahontas or Moana. I haven't decided
Zay - Well it's not for another month so you have time to find your dress. And a date.
Riley - Right. That's going to be the hard part.
Zay - No it won't.
Riley - Let me remind you that I'm Riley. No one wants to go to prom with me.
Zay - Riley Mathews?
Riley - What?
Zay - Will you go to prom with me?
Riley - Yeah right.
Lucas - What are you doing?
Zay - I'm serious. I'd be honored to be your date.
Lucas - Hey man, so um what are you doing?
Riley - Seriously?
Zay - Yes
Lucas - No.
Zay - Why no Lucas?
He puts his hands up so his face is resting on them. He's giving Lucas a fake smirk.
Lucas - Because, Shirley wants to go with you.
Zay - Shut up. The Shirley?
Lucas - Yup.
Zay - Well you can tell Shirley that Riley Mathews is my date.
Lucas - She's really hot. And she wants you. And you're turning her down? What is wrong with you?
Zay - What do you say Riley?
Riley - Okay.
Zay and Lucas response together with...
Seriously?
Lucas - Zay, can I talk to you for a minute?
Zay - Go ahead.
Lucas - Alone.
Lucas and Zay go across of the classroom in the back and talk. Zays a friend, it wouldn't be so bad going with him right? I didn't even think about having to take a date. I hear a noise, maybe like a firework going off? Suddenly it goes quiet. We're all looking around at eachother still, trying to see if the noise comes up again. It does.