Bang

Rileys POV
When Zay and Lucas walked into the room, I didn't say anything. They could tell by the look on my face, that they fucked up by coming in.
Ronnie - Okay, either this is a sign that I should kill you, or you're just stupid enough to follow me Around.
Cody - Hey man, look, I don't know what your problem is but...
Ronnie cuts him off
Ronnie - You don't know what my problem is? Really?
He walks up to him, and puts his gun on Codys forehead.
Ronnie - the first day of school. The first time I stepped foot into this shit hole. What's the first thing you said to me.
Cody - I, I don't know man that was a long time ago...
Ronnie - TELL ME!
We all jump a little
Cody - I I I, I pushed you towards the lockers.
Ronnie - Now tell me, why would you do that?
Cody - You were in my way.
Ronnie turns to Me
Ronnie - Riley. What you have done if I were in your way?
Riley - I would've said, excuse me.
Ronnie - Would you have pushed me?
I shake my head no
Ronnie - That's right. Because Riley is a genuine kind person. Unlike Cody.
Cody - You're going to kill me because I pushed you?
Ronnie - No. I'm going to kill you because you killed me. Every. Single. Day.
Cody - What about Jackie? She was worse to you that I ever was!
Jackie - Did you really just throw me under the bus? What the hell is wrong with you?
Ronnie - Don't worry, she'll get what's coming to her. But you first.
He pulls out a small handgun from his back, and quickly points it to Codys foot, and shoots it. He screams in agony. I know it's only a small bullet, but a bullet is a fucking bullet.
Jackie - Ronnie. What can I do? I'll go to prom with you. I'll go on a date with you. Is that what yo want? I'll do it, just don't hurt me, please.
Ronnie - I'm not attracted to mean whores
Cody - That's right, you're attracted to nobody's. Like Riley
Wow thanks That wasnt offensive at all.
Cody - You're always in awe whenever she walks by, or even stares at you. Guess what? It's never going to happen? Wanna know why? Because no one dates a psycho path!
I swear Cody is the biggest idiot I have ever met. I look over to Ronnie, he looked angry but also another emotion. Kind of look "you're right".
Cory - You're just another loser who will get no where in life. You're going to be alone for the rest of your miserable days.
Bang.