You were right

Since I'm basically blinded by the cameras and people invading my personal space, my dad pulled me away and we made our way home. I expected to come home with just my parents and Maya. Lucas, Farkle, and Zay were already inside waiting for us. I have no idea how they got their own key to the house. I walk over to the kitchen to get s glass of water. When I turn back around, everyone was sitting down in the living room just staring at me.
Awkward.
I take a breath and make my way to an empty seat next to Maya. I tell them everything that happened. Everything that went on in my mind, everything i did, why I did what I did. Saying it out loud didn't make it real, seeing the tears that were coming out of Maya and my mom didn't make it real. I still couldn't believe it. But there was something different. I felt, weird after telling my family about my experience. It was a good weird? I felt somewhat relieved. Sitting next to the most important people in my life, telling them how scared I was, seeing how scars they were for me. Talking about it, made it... safe?
After a while, Zay and Farkle left home. They're parents wanted them safe in their homes. Maya, Lucas, and I were in the living room; I feel Maya turn to me. She gives me a look, then points her eyes towards Lucas. I didn't realize that he hadn't talked much.
Maya - Well, I better go home.
She gets up and makes her way towards the door
Riley - See you tomorrow?
She turns around and smiles at me
Maya - damn right
Riley - Let's go
Lucas - where?
I grab his hand, and take him upstairs to the roof. It was the last place that we were together, when we were somewhat together. We sit on the edge of he roof, me sitting towards the front, and Lucas sitting against the wall looking at me.
Riley - You were right.
Lucas - About what?
Riley - everything.
I look at him. I missed seeing those blue eyes in the night sky
Riley - I don't know why I ever thought that keeping my feelings in, was a good idea.
Lucas - It's what you felt was right, for you.
Riley - I care about Farkle and Zay and Maya's feelings and their issues and problems. My motto was don't talk about it when all anyone ever wanted was to talk about it and fix it. I'm a horrible friend
Lucas - You didn't see that when you were doing it. You matured, you realized what's important, and you fix it.
Riley - it's not too late?
Lucas - It's never too late Riley.
Riley - Lucas?
Lucas - Riley.
Riley - I'm sorry for pushing you away when all you wanted was to care about me.
Lucas - I'm sorry too.
Riley - For what?
Lucas - Letting you push me away.
He puts out his hand and I grab it. Holding it tight, just starring at eachother. Man I sure did miss this.