Ring ring

It's pretty quiet. There's not much around. There's a small building, a broken down ferris wheel, those things that you play to win bears, and a tent. I have never seen a carnival tent in person. I didn't even know they still had those.
Riley - Please tell me we're not going inside there.
Lucas - We have to find Madison.
Riley - why is she hereeeeee
Lucas - Come on.
We head inside of the tent. It probably wasn't a good idea for many reasons. One of them being that we don't know exactly how old the tent is, so it can most likely fall on stop of us and we can suffocate. Two, someone is probably waiting to kill us with a chainsaw. But when we walked in, there was nothing in there. We would have looked around inside but, there was nothing. It was completely empty.
Riley - I wonder where she is?
Lucas - I'm going to call her.
I get out my phone and dial Madison's number. It starts ringing. But then a phone goes off. I stare at Riley
Lucas - Is that yours?
Riley - Mines in the car
We start to look around, even though the place was empty. Riley goes all the way to the front of the tent onto a corner. She bends down and picks something up. She doesn't turn around to me for a minute. So I walk to her.
Lucas - What did you find?
She shows me a phone. It was an iPhone 6. I turn on the phone, and there was a picture of a cat. Nellie. She had her cat Nellie, as her background picture.
Lucas - It's hers.
Riley - Are you sure?
I nod, yes. We leave the tent and we start to look everywhere and anywhere.