Crawl Space

Lucas POV
zay - where are they going?
Lucas - why are they going into the auditorium?
Zay and i follow Riley and Ronnie into the schools auditorium. We go through a door, but when we look around for Riley, there was no one inside the room.
Zay - Where did they go? We literally just saw them
Zay and i walk more into the room, we start to look around.
Lucas - Do you see anything?
I turn around and Zay was gone
Lucas - Zay?
i start to whisper yell Zays name.
Zay - Shhhh!
he pops up out of no where and scares the crap out of me. Seriously i peed a little.
Lucas - Are you trying to kill me?
Zay - No, but Ronnie is
he startes to laughs a little. I just stare at him, in all seriousness
Zay - Too soon?
Lucas - Nah. Where'd you come from?
Zay - Look
He turns me around and shows me theres a tiny door underneath the stage.
Lucas - Was that the entire four years we've been here?
Zay - Lets go
Lucas - What?
Zay - lets go in
Lucas - Its dark
Zay - Rileys down there with Ronnie dude
Lucas - We don't know that
He stares at me, and gives me his look in all seriousness. He's right
Lucas - Fine lets go.
We crawl underneath the stage. He reminded me of that one scene in Alice in Wonderland, where Alice drinks from a random ass bottle in order to get small and fit into the door to follow the white rabbit. Did i just say that? Maya made me watch it when we, were "together" a couple of years ago. As we crawl through the door, there were stairs going down. We first started to crawl down the stairs, then as we went more down, the place started to get bigger, so we started to walk instead of crawl. As were looking through this mysterious underground room, we are very cautious. It wasn't dark, but it wasn't bright either. It was dim lighting, you can still see where you were going. We stop because we see that theres a bright light ahead of us, to our right. So we walk slowly and I peak my head very slowly and cautiously into the bright room. It was Ronnie pointing his gun towards Riley. Behind Riley, Jackie, Amy, and Cody were standing there.