Whats going on?

We heard that firework like noise again. This time it scared us. It wasn't until a kid came into our classroom. I think his name is Eric, he's a sophomore.
Riley - What's going on?
Eric - He just came out of no where and he just started shooting.
You could tell that he was going through a shock, he kept stuttering and he couldn't look at anyone.
Riley - What do you mean? Someone's shooting people?
Eric - There's so much blood out there.
Riley - Eric! Look at me
I grab him by his shoulders
Riley - Who has the gun?
He looks up and stares into my eyes. I could see the horror.
Eric - Ronnie.
Shut the fuck up.
Steve - Ronnie? That little dorky kid? He's harmless.
Zay - We have to get out of here!
He starts to head for the door when Lucas runs after him and tackles him down.
Lucas - Are you insane? Do you want to get shot?
Zay - someone has to do something!
I run to my bag and I try to look for my phone. I forget that I leave it in my locker during school.
Riley - Call 911 and tell them.
Zay gets his phone out and calls 911.
Riley - Eric did you see who he shot? Where was he last? Was he on the first floor?!
Eric - I don't know who he shot.
All I could think about was my dad and Maya. They both had classes on the first floor.
Riley - Shhhhhh
I notice that the screaming stopped, it was silent. The door opens. I swear my heart stopped. It was Ronnie. He had a gun. It wasn't a small one. It was a shotgun. I can feel everyone back up, but I couldn't move. It was like he was hunting and I was the deer waiting to get killed. Lucas pulled me back, I could tell it was him. He stood in front of me.
Lucas - Ronnie, what are you doing?
Ronnie - You're talking to me? It's crazy isnt it? When I don't have a gun, no one notices me. But when I do have one, everyone wants to be nice.
Steve - Put the gun down dude.
He does the opposite of that. He puts it hirer, his finger on the trigger.
Ronnie - You don't get to tell me what to do.
I wasn't thinking. I stand in front of Steve.
Riley - Ronnie. Why are you doing this?
Ronnie puts the gun down a little
Ronnie - Don't worry Riley, im not going to hurt you. I would never hurt you.
Riley - Who are you going to hurt?
Ronnie - Everyone who ever hurt me.
Riley - You don't have to do this Ronnie.
Ronnie - I do. I did.
He puts the gun back up, facing me, and pulls the trigger.