Chapter 4: Hajarianna's Truth

To break the spell that hit Hajarianna, the Squadd and the Specialists leave in search of the Mirror of Truth. For this impossible mission, the Squadd will need all of their magic.

The kids need to find a way to get these giant birds of the ship before they crash. There are cracking the window roof and everyone is moving side-to-side because the birds are shaking the ship.

"Bloom, try to pull up!" says Hajari.

"The engine's not responding!" Bloom replied.

"Tecna, can you slow down our descent?" asked Kajari.

"Gravitational filter is gone. The ship's structure won't hold much longer," Tecna replied.

Brandon has his arms around Hajarianna, thinking that she looks like a normal human. Brandon is rubbing her dark brown skin when really it is green and slimy.

"Alright, guys. I'll try to switch to auto-level. Tecna put us on a manual override," Bloom says.

"Hey, Bloom. Try the hyperdrive," Brandon says as he holds on to the wall because the bids are shaking the ship. 

"Tecna, open the hyper vaults. Let's see if we can get more power."

"I can't. It's not working," Tecna says as she pushes buttons on the ship's wheel.

"No way. That bird can't be stronger than our ship's engine!" Bloom cried.

"Squadd, it's time to suit up! We've got to stop those Griffins," Hajari says fiercely.

"I hate that I can't help," Hajarianna says as she groans.

"Don't worry, Hajarianna. It'll be okay," Brandon says as he rubs Hajarianna's face.

"Magic Squadd!" said Hajari.

Hajari, Kajari, Musa, Michael magic Squadd:
We kids are the Squadd
Energy creating our magic powers
We'll defeat the evil deeds of Trix!
We're the new ones, we're the Squadd!

Hajari and the others fly out of the ship and go behind the bird hanging onto the ship.

"Hey you, let go! Sphere of Fire!" Hajari says as he blasts a large fireball at the bird on the ship and he lets go, but he doesn't get blown away that very far.  "Woah! That is one tough giant Griffin."

There are more birds coming.

"They're coming back!" says Michael.

"I'll try to stun them with my sound wave!" Musa says as she blasts loud hard rock music at the birds and turns back and chases the ship. Musa gasps.

"They're running from us, but heading straight for the ship," says Kajari.

"I think the boys and Musa did it! Looks like the birds finally retreated," says Tecna.

"You wanna bet on that, Tecna?" Brandon asks with an attitude. 

Another bird hangs onto the ship and more birds head towards the four fairies.

"Hajari, watch out!" shouts Michael.

"Not good!" Hajari said.

"Back off birds. This'll block them!" Musa says as she blasts a sound wave at the birds.

"Please don't hurt them," Michael says to Musa.

"Fair enough," Musa responds as she stops commanding her spell. "I'll do my best, but we've got to defend ourselves."

"I've got the other one!" Kajari says as he blasts a spell at another bird and he falls from the sky.

"We've got to go free the ship come on!" Hajari says as he and his friends fly towards the bird on the ship.