Chapter 10: Taking Over Cloudtower

Hajari has left Bloom without knowing whether the magic of the fairy dust freed her from Sky's spell. Hajari's questions must wait because new danger lies ahead.

At Alfea, in Professor Wiz-Kiz's class, the Squadd are finishing up their last period of class for the day.

"The best way to counter a sound wave attack is transforming yourself into a earless monkey fish," Wiz-Kiz says as he transforms himself into a red monkey with fish gills on the side.

Everyone claps, except Hajarianna. She is not paying attention. She looking out of the window thinking about her Brandon, whom Hajarianna left on Eraklyon without knowing his whereabouts and if he is okay.

"Dismissed!" the students and the Squadd all walk out of Alfea.

Willow, Musa, Michael, and Hajarianna walk out class together carrying their notebooks with one strap of their backpacks on their arm.

"How are you feeling?" Musa asks Hajarianna.

"Totally stressed out. I haven't heard from Brandon since we left him on Eraklyon. We should've stayed back to help him fight those guards."

"I'm sure Brandon can take care of himself, I'm more worried about you," Willow said.

"You know, I think we all need to chill after what we've been through," Musa said. Musa sees Michael chuckling with his back turned. "Michael?" she asks puzzled and grinning.

Michael turns to the three girls. "I got this."

In the apartment, the Squadd meet up with Hajari and Kajari in the living room. Michael pours everyone something to drink.

"What's more relaxing than herbal tea?" asks Michael.

Everyone takes a sip of their tea, except Hajari.

"If you take a closer look, we should be celebrating and not stressing. Guys, Hajarianna broke the spell Sky put on Bloom," Kajari said.

Hajarianna bows her head in shame.

"We don't know that for sure, Kajari. We didn't stick around long enough to see if it worked," Hajari responded.

"And we definitely can't go back to find out. Those guards won't let us anywhere near the palace," Willow said.

Kiko takes a straw and sips all of Hajari's tea and nobody is paying attention.

"Yeah, after our last visit to the palace...we're not exactly on the VIP guest list," Musa says.

Kajari chuckles and sips some of his tea. "Well if I get any updated feeds from Eraklyon, I'll let you know," says Kajari.

"Just remember. The mark of Theo disappeared from Bloom's shoulder, so sit back, drink your tea, and relax," Michael says to Hajari.

Hajari tries to sip his tea, but there js nothing in it. Then, he sees Kiko laid out and full with a bloated belly from drink his tea.

"Looks like Kiko beat me to it."

Everybody laughs.

On Andros, in Theo's hideout...

"Andros, the water planet. And every drop of it under my supreme command. No wonder I feel all washed up. I think it's time we moved to a place where the roof isn't leaking twenty four-seven. We need to move up in the world. To a different world. Any suggestions?" Theo says to the Trix.

"We could takeover Lord Darkar's old hideout," says Corki.

"And live underground? I don't do basement apartments," says Jodi.