Chapter 22: Finding Your Way

To stop Theo, the Squadd went to the Golden Kingdom. They fought tough battles within the Red Tower, but another ally has joined them. It is Sincear, the young wizard.

At the Red Tower, all the Squadd are laid out. Riven is pushing through branches to find Sincear holding his unconscious girlfriend.

"Get your hands off my girlfriend," Riven says softly, but angry.

Sincear throws his cape at Riven. Riven jumps on top of Sincear and they tumble down a hill. Riven jumps off of him. They reach a lake and Sincear gets up. Riven kicks him in the face, knocking him back down.

"Nobody messes with my friends and nobody hits on my girlfriend!" Riven shouted as he pulls out his purple sword, the same color as his hair. Riven jumps in the air and tries to do a slice-n'-dice on Sincear, while Sincear teleports behind Riven, grabs him by his feet, and swings him around. Sincear jumps on top of Riven. Tecna and Bloom come. Tecna pulls Sincear away and Bloom pulls Riven away.

"Come on, knock it off!" said Tecna.

"He's on our side," Bloom said to Riven.

"Hey, I thought you've gone through the portal," Riven said to Bloom. 

"Yeah we tried, but we were attacked by the Pegator Guards of the Red Tower," Bloom replied.

"Okay, but what about him and Musa?"

"If anything it's..." Sincear starts but stops talking when he sees Willow and the Squadd approaching them, but he is really only paying attention to Willow.

"Nothing's going on between me and Musa."

"Riven. Sincear is right," Musa said.

Riven looks down in shame. Then, he starts smiling as Musa smiles, and the couple both hold hands.

"But I'm glad to see that you care so much," Musa continued.

"I'm sorry," Riven smiled.

"Good, but you can't let your anger get the best of you."

Willow approaches Sincear. "So tell me. Where did you learn to surf like that?" she asked. "You definitely got some pretty nice moves."

"Well I'm okay I guess. I learned to surf from a wave wizard on Andros."

"That explains a lot."

Back by the door in the Red Tower, the kids are trying to figure out the message within the words to get through.

"It's some kind of ancient language, but I have no idea what it says," said Tecna.

"You know. I think I recognized some of the letters from a magic exam at Alfea," said Hajari.

"And this is why I should always pay attention in class," said Hajarianna.

"Remember? It's from when were studying growing and shrinking spells in Ms. Faragonda's class," said Musa.

"So. What are we supposed to grow or shrink?" asked Kajari.

"Ourselves. Listen, I remember now. There are some dimensional passages that require you to change size before you can pass through. This must be one of them," said Hajarianna.

"Does anybody remember how we are supposed to shrink ourselves?" asked Willow.

"In ancient spells like this, it required anti-witch properties and fairy dust to remove all signs of darkness from the soul," said Hajari.

"What darkness?" asked Hajarianna.

"Everyone has a dark side their character: vanity; pride," said Tecna.