Chapter 20: The Pixies Fight Back

The Squadd freed King Radius from Theo's spell. Countess Kassandra and her daughter Sanaa are defeated. Finally, the sun shines again on Solaria.

In Faragonda's office...

"I'm afraid to say it, boys and girls, but it looks like Theo has managed to break into Light Rock Fortress and steal more magic. The only clue we found is Theo's mark," Faragonda said.

The Squadd and the other seniors of Alfea all are in Faragonda's office.

"I can't believe this!" Hajarianna said.

"Okay, how can we help out? What do you need us to do, Faragonda?" asked Kajari.

"Your mission is to stop Theodor before he can become invincible. As we know, Theo is a dark wizard in the hunt for more spells, magic, and power, but it won't be easy I'm afraid."

"We'll do anything. Just tell us where to start," said Hajari.

"At the last place he attacked: Light Rock Fortress. He must've left some magical evidence that will give us a clue to his location."

In Squadd's apartment, Musa and Kajari walk into their room and hear Digit shouting.

"Take this! And that!"  Digit is playing video games on Kajari's search pad.

Tune is flying around as she cleans the two teenagers' dirty room.

"Oh hey, Kajari. You gotta check out this new game I found," Digit said.

"Tell you what. Later, Digit. I sorta need my computer, so I can prep for this mission. We're trying to find Theo's hideout."

"Sweet. Lemme just beat this bad guy."

The monster increases in size. Digit decides to just fly out of the computer.

"I'm so sorry to have cut your game short, Digit. I know-how into these things you can get."

"It's just a videogame. I more excited about this mission. When do we leave?"

"Ooh, I'm sorry. This mission is strictly for fairies. It's too dangerous. Maybe next time."

"Aww."

Musa walks to the desk by her bed and grabs her headphones. She accidentally knocks over a cup full on pencil shavings and the shavings fly everywhere and onto the gray carpeted floor.

"Musa, I just cleaned in here!" Tune yelled as she waves the dustpan at Musa.

Musa turns around before heading out the door. "Don't worry, Tune. I get it later. Promise." Musa then hurries out the door.

Kajari then grabs his purple backpack and walks out too.

The senior students along with Faragonda and Griselda are getting ready to leave. All six Pixies are disappointed that they have to stay back and cannot go with their bonded fairies.

"Pixies, you must stay here. Theo may try to steal from our school while we're gone. I'm trusting you to keep watch, we need you on your best guard," Faragonda said.

"Don't worry, Ms. Faragonda. It's under control," Lockson said.

"I'll put a spell on Alfea's doors easy."

Faragonda waves her hands in the air as green balls of lights flow our her hands into the sky. "I appreciate your effort, but I think I should be the one taking care of that." Faragonda's spell makes a huge dome around the school.