Chapter 21: Beyond The Magic Dimension

The Pixies succeeded in repelling the Trix's attacks, destroying Theo's hideout in Gloomy Wood Forest, but the sorcerer is ready to strike once more.

One bright summer morning at Alfea, the sky is a cheery blossom color. In the back of the school, by Lake Rochaluce, Hajari is angrily bouncing off a bunch of boulders, as he is transformed. Then, Hajari lands on the ground, and something lifts him off the ground. He looks up and sees a black sphere hanging over his head. Next, three other spheres surround him.

"Alright, I can handle this! Yah!" he said as he shoots a fireball at each sphere making them disappear.

The fire fairy lands on the ground in front of Musa and Michael, who are also transformed.  

"Pretty good, but can you handle this? Sonic Field!" Musa said as she shoots music waves at Hajari, knocking him on the floor, and a sphere of music notes surround Hajari.

Hajari gets angrier. Musa concentrates on the tempo of the music to keep the sphere from weakening.

"It's working," Michael says as he turns his head back and forth between Musa and Hajari.

Hajari gets irritated. The sphere explodes as Musa and Michael get knocked on the floor and transformed back into humans. Musa and Michael get up from the floor.

"Well that almost worked until it almost didn't," Musa said rubbing her head.

"Oh my goodness! What's going on here? Why are you fighting?" Lockson cries.

"Don't worry, Lockson. We're not really fighting," said Hajarianna.

"Yeah, it's more like an experiment. Since Theo and I both get our power from the Dragon Fire, we figured that if we can find a way to beat my power, we can use it to beat his," Hajari said.

"Okay Michael, your turn."

"Okay, but I'm sorry in advance." Michael waves his hands in the air, crossing them, and transforms into his elegant fairy form.

In the Squadd's apartment in the living room, Willow is talking to her mother on the phone.

"Willow, I understand, but on Andros, we have a tradition: the parents always choose a partner for their children."

"I know," Willow groans. "But I don't care about tradition. What I care about is love and when the time is right, I wanna be able to make my own choice."

"Lyell is a wonderful young man, Willow."

"And if I marry him, it'll be because I love him."

"Got it!" Kajari cheers as he barges into the dorm room.

"Huh?" Willow says to Kajari.

"I think I found a way to defeat the Dragon Fire!"

"Sorry, mom! Gotta run."

Back by Lake Rochaluce, Hajari and his friends all sit in a circle on the floor, along with the Pixies. Kajari casts a spell on a golden book and it lifts in the air.

"Hey guys, look! This book tells the story of how the Dragon Fire first came into being. Apparently, at the time of its creation, there was an opposite force that was also created. This force can only be found in Water Stars," Kajari said.

"Uh Kajari, hang on a second. I thought Water Stars didn't exist anymore?" asked Amouray.

"In this dimension, they don't. That's true."

"So what happened to them?" asked Hajari.

"Well since each had a very strong and powerful opposing force, the Dragon Fire and the Water Stars couldn't exist in the same dimension without causing total destruction. Something had to be done to restore the balance. And so, all the ancient wizards came together to collect the Water Stars and sealed them entirely off our dimension."